hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Is there anybody on the Spurs to win it all?

Odds 5.00. If Spurs take 2-0 lead forget the Grizzlies. They play way too similar basketball for them to fight back to 2-2. After that i think it is 50-50 in the Finals. Miami @ 1.38 vs Spurs @ 5.00 seems like a no brainer. Let's not forget that Miami relies heavily on Lebron James while the Spurs share the ball more.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

I watch almost all basketball games, atleast relevant ones. I am sure you are aware of the hype surrounding the Heat and some might think its hype due to Lebron. There is NO WAY in hell Spurs beat the Heat 4 out of 7 times..not sure they even get by Grizzs, people are over reacting as usual after just 1 game

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I'm with you. The Spurs are an all around basketball team that can do everything exceptionally well. They are deep, and have the best coach in the league.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I got +180 on Spurs vs Heat in NBA Finals...made the bet the day Westbrook got hurt

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Pouyasophy I have the exact same bet, first I put in +150 just for Spurs to make finals and then I got +180 for Spurs vs Heat

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Got them at 10-1 when playoffs started, more of a homer bet but everyone was down on them entering the playoffs...I even think the odds were better than during the reg season.

A heat spurs matchup would be interesting because they never really played each other this year and last yr they exchanged blowouts. Miami should definitely be favs but their run up to this point has been far from impressive. If they handle indy in 5 or less, that would be impressive though

On that note...bovada has great odds on indy miami going over 5.5 games if you think they will be tested

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Got them at 10-1 when playoffs started, more of a homer bet but everyone was down on them entering the playoffs...I even think the odds were better than during the reg season.
    True, I got them at 7.5-1 way back in January. Hoping for a good hedge opportunity though. I don't think they can take 4 off of the Heat anymore ever since that huge streak.