MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat in 6 games will game, that's my prediction

Indiana,among the NBA’s top rebounding teams in recent seasons (the Pacers led the league this year), had just seven more rebounds in the series a year ago. Also, after Stephenson’s choke sign to James, the Heat won the last three games.Not only will the Heat have Bosh for the series, but they have added 6-foot-10 Chris “Birdman” Anders-en, for precisely this type of battle.The Pacers still have a strong inside presence with 7-2 Roy Hibbert and 6-11 David West, but their athletic ability on the perimeter has improved but could create a problem in series,with Stephenson now starting,joining small forward Paul George and point guard George Hill.The Heat in 6 games will game, that's my prediction.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

[QUOTE=MR.HARRYtheHAT;18726842]Indiana,among the NBA’s top rebounding teams in recent seasons (the Pacers led the league this year), had just seven more rebounds in the series a year ago. Also, after Stephenson’s choke sign to James, the Heat won the last three games.Not only will the Heat have Bosh for the series, but they have added 6-foot-10 Chris “Birdman” Anders-en, for precisely this type of battle.The Pacers still have a strong inside presence with 7-2 Roy Hibbert and 6-11 David West, but their athletic ability on the perimeter has improved but could create a problem in series,with Stephenson now starting,joining small forward Paul George and point guard George .Hill.The Heat in 6 games will Win that's my prediction. LeBron's attack in 1st game and all games played will cause foul trouble for the Pacers. Hibbert lacking quickness, speed and leaping ability will have trouble with the pace because of Chalmers .Norris Cole point guard is playing outstanding defense and shooting baskets our his head !!!! Also Hibbert can't touch Wade' from the outside.. He has bad series against the Bulls and the C's but last year on a knee that needed surgery he had 40.
    Chris Bosh has gotten real hot hitting from outside If the Pacers don't win game one, they will be swept because of the animosity between the teams Look Out Folks For The Birdman!!!! . Take Miami at- 7 1/2 or -8 or -8 1/2 Final Score My Prediction Game 1: Heat 98, Pacers 86

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

West is 6'9" actually....now Paul George is skinny but grew to 6'10" and a 40+ vertical. I say Heat in 6 also because Indys bench is pretty weak. No way this is a sweep with the momentum Indy has at home. I also don't think you'll see Hibbert/West playing together much when Miami goes small. Prob see Sam Young play more...good defender and athlete. Hearing rumors here in Indy that George will be on Bosh....they'll let James go off and try to shut down the other 2. They can beat a 1 man team if Bosh is shut down and maybe Wade's ankle gets worse.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I've seen what happens this season when the Heat take an opponent seriously, and the Pacers will have their attention from the start. The games won’t be easy, but the Pacers’ lack of depth will do them in. Even if Dwyane Wade isn't right, Chris Bosh’s presence- he missed almost all of the conference semifinals against the Pacers last season ,more than makes up the difference for the Heat.The Heat are too good to lose a seven-game series, but an opponent with the best chance to push them is one that’s big and strong and physical. Indiana fits that mold. Think of the Pacers as an improved version of the Chicago Bulls, who always are capable of giving the Heat headaches. Miami has the shooters to offset what’s sure to be Indiana’s plan to guard the inside ferociously and has LeBron James too.