boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

F*cking 4th Qtr

60 points? Are you f*cking kidding me? penetrate all of the players jacking up 3's after 5 seconds off the shot clock.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

My thoughts exactly!! You expect a smart veteran team with a DD lead not to start playing amateur hour in 4th Q and grind it out. But they were dropping so what can you do?

boss_of_um

Terrible feeling knowing every 3 being shot was going in during that Qtr...oh well it happens

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If a couple had clanked out I guarantee Pop would have been saying what the hell are you stupid motherfukkers doing out there? Eat the clock we have a huge lead!! Bad beat for un backers!

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    My thoughts exactly!! You expect a smart veteran team with a DD lead not to start playing amateur hour in 4th Q and grind it out. But they were dropping so what can you do?
    Why the fukk would you "grind it out" when the ball keeps dropping

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

You don't know shit about hoops apparently. When you have a DD lead in the 4th you typically don't start jacking 3's with 12/15 seconds left on the shot clock. If you read the post clearly I stated but they kept dropping so what can you do? I guarantee you rook if they had missed a couple and Memphis had gone down and converted right after Pop would have chewed some ass!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Yup, blowouts lead to under totals being smashed.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

It can go 2 ways (pun intended haha) I have lost un's in fairly close games as well when a team has a 6/8 pt lead with under a min left then you have 40 trips to the foul line to screw you if it's close to your total.

boss_of_um

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Yup, blowouts lead to under totals being smashed.
    Yeah since we can all expect the backups to put up a ton of points.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I have to say I am so glad that at least one NBA game last night, at last, finally, was a proper game to bet on.
    You had the impression game would go "UNDER" during half-time and then the game went "OVER" in the end.

That's what I like.
    The previous NBA games were terrible, terrible!!

Each game previously you could determine the outcome just by seeing the first 2-3 minutes of the game ...
    There was no "chance" for any other bet to win during live betting, which was a great opportunity for live bettors but at least this trend last night has changed.

I am sorry but I prefer games to change between 1 quarter and another, this is how it's easier for me to cap the games ... whilst it's like a roulette, then you really don't know what to believe anymore.

So I'm sorry the 4th quarter killed your bet, and I know it's frustrating, but it's gambling and a normal basketball game should be unpredictable during most of the times it's being played ... if it is then you really gotta say something is rigged here.