Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

gotta love ny fans..lmao ("beat heat in 7 gm series")..tell us how the jets are primed for a run please
    I'm only speaking the truth bro. Did you get smashed by the Knicks during the regular season? They had the 3rd most covers in the NBA @ 47-34 (mostly as favorites) , far exceeding their expectations. They had the best record in the league against the defending champs at 3-1 winning by an average of over 17 points per game and outscoring them by 15. They out rebounded them and averaged less turnovers than them in the entire regular season. In those games they outshot them, out stole them, out assisted, rebounded, turnovers, and they shot less free throws. Did they collapse in the playoffs? Sure. Would they have made past this round if they'd played a little better a little earlier. I think so. Do you want to tell me what their record is when they shoots over 30 three pointers a game? It's a scary number. I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking basketball. But it looks like you're just another dickriding \*\*\*\*\*\* who thinks its trendy to say something cute about the Knicks or their fans.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    I'm only speaking the truth bro. Did you get smashed by the Knicks during the regular season? They had the 3rd most covers in the NBA @ 47-34 (mostly as favorites) , far exceeding their expectations. They had the best record in the league against the defending champs at 3-1 winning by an average of over 17 points per game and outscoring them by 15. They out rebounded them and averaged less turnovers than them in the entire regular season. In those games they outshot them, out stole them, out assisted, rebounded, turnovers, and they shot less free throws. Did they collapse in the playoffs? Sure. Would they have made past this round if they'd played a little better a little earlier. I think so. Do you want to tell me what their record is when they shoots over 30 three pointers a game? It's a scary number. I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking basketball. But it looks like you're just another dickriding \*\*\*\*\*\* who thinks its trendy to say something cute about the Knicks or their fans.
    Nothing trendy at all, as a whole ny fans are know it all windbags that really know jack shit. Reg season doesn't mean anything kid:.
    Points Awarded:

Pauulzcappin gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12