Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

If George Hill isn't cleared to play tonight,

big money will pound New York minutes before tip off. And in all likelihood, Hill will be sitting out tonight. This isn't a prediction, but a warning or tip-however you want to look at it-aimed at anyone taking a side on the game. However my prediction stands, the Knicks will win this game, and the one after that. Best of luck everybody.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

All in knicks money line, if I get buried it was worth it. Everyone and their mother want the knicks vs miami. Stern knows this and will act accordingly. That's all I'm saying.

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

Its a good thing when everyone on SBR is on the Pacers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Not a fan of Stern rigging games, but the motive is very clear here. Pacers winning means so much revenue is lost. Pacers are not a fun team to watch for the casual fan. Small market, no stars, grinding defense and little ball movement.

If Stern lets Pacers win I will never post about rigging games again. I cannot remember a more favorable game to rig.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by vinny808 View Post
    Its a good thing when everyone on SBR is on the Pacers.
    Very true, but let's not get ahead of ourselfs here you never know which knicks team shows up

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Says the guy with a Knicks avatar. You homers crack me up

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    Not a fan of Stern rigging games, but the motive is very clear here. Pacers winning means so much revenue is lost. Pacers are not a fun team to watch for the casual fan. Small market, no stars, grinding defense and little ball movement.

If Stern lets Pacers win I will never post about rigging games again. I cannot remember a more favorable game to rig.
    Lemme guess, stern didn't want to extend the okc vs Memphis game? Stern didn't wanna extend the bulls vs Miami rivalry? Tin foil hats must be flying off the shelfs

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Says the guy with a Knicks avatar. You homers crack me up
    What exactly am I saying you penetrating herb little shit?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Chris Denari
    Great news for @Pacers and fans, @George_Hill3 has been cleared to play in Gm6 vs. #Knicks. Tipoff at 8 pm on @1070thefan and @ESPN.

1 Minute Ago

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

This conspiracy nonsense is getting out of hand. Who the fukk wants to see the Knicks get destroyed by Miami?