rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts on largest lead u15(-115) NY vs IND

If George Hill isn't playing tonight I can still see Indy beating NY but I don't think they would be able to blow them out and I can't see NY blowing out INDY at their house either. Seems like a what do you guys think.

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

What book are you using? that's 99.9%

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I like this too. What book is this?

rawzay

5dimes

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

neither team has to 'blow the other team out' for this to not hit. Just need a lead o15 at some point in the game - so I really don't see any edge here.

rawzay

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    neither team has to 'blow the other team out' for this to not hit. Just need a lead o15 at some point in the game - so I really don't see any edge here.
    Your post makes no sense. By blow out I never said the final score I just said both teams would have a difficult time creating separation. DJ Augustine isn't gonna blow by Felton and create easy scoring/offensive rebounding opportunities which the Pacers relied on all series long. And I don't expect much from the Knick's offense and even if they do get a lead the crowd will be against them and can spark a Indy rally to shift momentum

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by rawzay View Post
    If George Hill isn't playing tonight I can still see Indy beating NY but I don't think they would be able to blow them out and I can't see NY blowing out INDY at their house either. Seems like a what do you guys think.