vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Memphis Grizzlies +115 to win series against spurs

They will beat spurs and advance to finals.
    Points Awarded:

dizzyd gave vyomguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

retard gave vyomguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

fvuck....right when I saw the line I thought the same thing as well. I had Spurs +170 from so long ago, do you think I should hedge it or just let it ride? What are your thoughts about Indiana/New York?

vyomguy

if hill plays game 6, indiana will close out new york.

amrit

It's likely Hill doesn't play by the looks of things...they are saying he's most likely out for the series. It takes a while to get cleared to play after a concussion in the NBA.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    if hill plays game 6, indiana will close out new york.
    Sigh I hope not bhai...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Although this will cash it has no value. Why don't you wait and see if grizz lose game 1? +115 series bets are pointless.

lakerboy

You might as well take grizz to win the title at +650.

amrit

lakerboy, Since I already have Spurs +170, I think I'm gonna wait for Grizzlies to lose game 1 and maybe hope they lose game 2 and then bet on the Grizzlies. I don't think Spurs have much of a chance to win this series especially with Leonard's leg bothering him again. He was the X-Factor in the series.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Miami will win the title. I won't take grizz even at +2000.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would take them if it was 150ish. Might take them if they lose game 1 and if I like what I see from them. Take the score away from the series with the Thunder and honestly, the Grizz were not has impressive has I expected. Oh, and let's not forget how badly the Clippers played and the Thunder were without Westbrook. I think San Antonio has a small edge but bigger odds after a loss should definetly show value on the grizz.

lakerboy

Amrit mem won't lose both in san an.

Vyommer mem is gonna give miami all they can handle. Then again knowing the luck miami has mem will get injuries and heat will get spurs.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Fuc.k off NAZI!!!

lakerboy

Lmao vyommer look what this site has become. Guys take the net so seriously.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Wulfman14; 05-17-13 at 01:41 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

bless you vyomguy I feel better

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

wtf

because if they can beat Spurs, they can 'surely beat Miami in the finals' ? What kind of idiotic thinking is that. Grizz to win the West and Grizz to win the title are miles and miles different, as indicated by the price. And one bet actually is good whereas the other is burning money (Grizz to beat Heat in the finals) Not to mention you won't even get a chance to hedge because Miami will be so heavily favoured in the finals

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Although this will cash it has no value. Why don't you wait and see if grizz lose game 1? +115 series bets are pointless.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    wtf

because if they can beat Spurs, they can 'surely beat Miami in the finals' ? What kind of idiotic thinking is that. Grizz to win the West and Grizz to win the title are miles and miles different, as indicated by the price. And one bet actually is good whereas the other is burning money (Grizz to beat Heat in the finals) Not to mention you won't even get a chance to hedge because Miami will be so heavily favoured in the finals
    You sure you won't get a chance to hedge? Mem could easily win 3 games in that series. Mem is the worst possible matchup for miami. The worst. Bigs and defence that won't allow the fast break game to happen. Don't count your eggs yet.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Wait and see if they lose Game 1. If they win G1 you can still make money betting game by game. At least that's how I approached their last series with similar series odds before game 1.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

You sure you won't get a chance to hedge? Mem could easily win 3 games in that series. Mem is the worst possible matchup for miami. The worst. Bigs and defence that won't allow the fast break game to happen. Don't count your eggs yet.
    I'm positive you won't get a chance to hedge. Reason being, even IF Memphis wins 1 of the first 2, the juice will still be ridiculously high. Only chance u might get is if Memphis is ahead in the series at some point, which is asking way too much and I don't see it happening. And best case they could be 2-1 at some point, and I'm still not sure how well you'll be able to hedge.

Also, I think the whole 'bigs' theory is overrated. Look at Pacers last year when Miami was without Bosh - Indiana has pretty much as big of an adv. with their bigs as any other team in the league yet Miami was able to overcome that fairly easily. And ppl forgot Miami is the best shooting team in the league, so its not like its going to be brick-city like Clips/OKC was where Memphis had all the rebounds to grab. Heat can score way more easily than Memphis anyday, as simple as that.

But oh well if you really think Memphis has that good of a shot vs them, so be it, I don't think they stand any chance. So I still think Memphis to win the West is a far better bet than to win the title, factoring in the price.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Griz Could be a pest for the Heat

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Was just going to say that, they prob lose game 1

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Spurs are gonna win it all. They been the best team for the past 3 yrs and this year they'll have the hardware to prove it.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

memphis plays hard every possession, but Hollins is going to look like a fukking jv girls coach compared to Pop... he has the worst personnel on the floor at the worst possible times and can be completely clueless when it comes to making adjustments... he makes every game interesting ... gasol and conley can only overachieve for so long and spurs paint and guard D is much better than okc... memphis run ends here...gl everyone

dizzyd
    dizzyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3655

I already am very large on this one so glad to see sbr's sharpest capper vymoguy on this one. Lets cash this!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Rather wait after Game 1, nice line if you like San Antonio going by Game 1 line and move.

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

I feel like Memphis will steal game one...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Griz Could be a pest for the Heat
    Toughest matchup for heat out of the whole league. Still lose 4-2 IMO

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

up to +120 at BM... and game 1 line keeps rising... makes little sense to bet memphis now with the market disagreeing so much with a grizz win in game 1.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    up to +120 at BM... and game 1 line keeps rising... makes little sense to bet memphis now with the market disagreeing so much with a grizz win in game 1.

shhh. vyom only plays at bookmaker so he always gets the worst possible line. the fact that sharp money is on the spurs is of no issue to him. he has made his own line which by the bad play he made was +110 i assume so he got an xtra 5 cents.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

LB

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    memphis plays hard every possession, but Hollins is going to look like a fukking jv girls coach compared to Pop... he has the worst personnel on the floor at the worst possible times and can be completely clueless when it comes to making adjustments... he makes every game interesting ... gasol and conley can only overachieve for so long and spurs paint and guard D is much better than okc... memphis run ends here...gl everyone
    http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011...rizzlies-spurs

i dont see how the spurs are any better than they were in that series. mem is better though. hollins is a good coach. i know you are from the city and follow closely but if mem loses it wont be because of hollins.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    They will beat spurs and advance to finals.
    agreed... tho I would rather see the Spurs finally lose a Finals to tarnish that perfect 4-0 Duncan... and then again, if Spurs would win... that means LeBron is 1 out of 4 in the Finals

Hoping the Spurs prove us wrong

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is +125 at Betdsi now.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Mem to win series 4-2 +400 125/500
    Mem to win series +130 385/500

123 Last