EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks apparently going smallball today

The Knicks are expected to return to a small-ball lineup for Game 5 that features Pablo Prigioni instead of Kenyon Martin.

In Game 4, the Knicks started Martin over Prigioni to go "big," but the experiment failed. After playing just 3.5 minutes in Game 4, expect Prigioni to play a lot more in Game 5 as the Knicks have their backs against the wall.

Source: http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...all-for-game-5

Also Chris Copeland is going to recieve more minutes, and I am guessing Novak will be used as well. I still dont undersatand how Kidd is recieving minutes over Novak, but Woodson is the same guy who coached the playoff juggernaunt in Atlanta.

OV179.5 all the way.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by EASports View Post
    The Knicks are expected to return to a small-ball lineup for Game 5 that features Pablo Prigioni instead of Kenyon Martin.

In Game 4, the Knicks started Martin over Prigioni to go "big," but the experiment failed. After playing just 3.5 minutes in Game 4, expect Prigioni to play a lot more in Game 5 as the Knicks have their backs against the wall.

Source: http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...all-for-game-5

Also Chris Copeland is going to recieve more minutes, and I am guessing Novak will be used as well. I still dont undersatand how Kidd is recieving minutes over Novak, but Woodson is the same guy who coached the playoff juggernaunt in Atlanta.

OV179.5 all the way.
    I don't get Woodson either in this series from the Indy perspective. Of course the Pacers are going to load up on Melo when you have Kidd, Martin, and Chandler out there.....3 guys you basically don't have to guard other than a dunk or putback by the big guys. Copeland looks like he can shoot and the Italian looks like you might have to atleast guard him unlike Kidd.