ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Durant's Last Shot... Hahaha!

what a fool

he gets some open space and he instantly goes into panic mode and goes for a jumper when he still had time to get closer and maybe even get a layup attempt or drive to the hole... but he goes for the shot and it isn't even close to going in... lmao

reminded me of LeBron

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Lebron wouldn't have taken the shot.

It was a wide open shot from the free throw line to tie the game after being down 12 with three minutes. I'll take that all day. Durant just had a miserable game.

It wouldn't have matter even had he made it. Memphis was easily the better team. I think they present the biggest hurdle for Miami because of matchups. Wait and see.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

It was a wide open shot from the free throw line to tie the game after being down 12 with three minutes. I'll take that all day. Durant just had a miserable game.

It wouldn't have matter even had he made it. Memphis was easily the better team. I think they present the biggest hurdle for Miami because of matchups. Wait and see.
    If Miami plays small Memphis is fukked. lol.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

good luck having marc gasol or zach randolph guarding battier or ray allen in the perimeter.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

had to let a little out because i made a nice live bet on OKC to come back to win and... damn, they are at home... go find some balls OKC

you don't have your worst game game 5 down 3-1 and at home... man up KD, losing Finals... now this, maybe he will finally do what he needs to do to elevate himself to another level next season after all these setbacks

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    had to let a little out because i made a nice live bet on OKC to come back to win and... damn, they are at home... go find some balls OKC

you don't have your worst game game 5 down 3-1 and at home... man up KD, losing Finals... now this, maybe he will finally do what he needs to do to elevate himself to another level next season after all these setbacks
    Yep. My team got their ass whooped good in this series. I don't care if all the games were close. Memphis was tougher and took the wins from OKC.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

He got the call alright. That's a million dollar shot. If he didn't get the call he would normally drive into the basket and stuff that shot and maybe get an and-1. Durant's a joke. That's why he would not be in yhe same level as Kobe and Lebron.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    good luck having marc gasol or zach randolph guarding battier or ray allen in the perimeter.
    you sound dumb. Who the hell is gonna guard Zbo & Gasol for the Heat

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

All this Memphis giving Miami 'trouble' and 'being a good match-up' is hillarious. You would think on paper it looks good because "dominant big men" vs a team that have no "bigs", but its not that easy.

Memphis will be lucky to win more than 1 game in that series. Miami wins the first 2 at home, they most likely lose 1 of the next 3, but worst case, they close it in game 6. But i'd still think it would end in 5.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    If Miami plays small Memphis is fukked. lol.

And you know they will too

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Heat have many ways to hurt a team. Since Grizz are good at defending the paint, Heat will just switch to shooting jumpers just like how they did against the Bulls.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Heat are not Thunders. They have many good 3 points shooter. They played the bulls and will likely play Pacers, so they will be so used to the grizzlies style.