Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago plays with pride but they are just out of gas. Miami should have won the last game by 30 if not for sloppy turnovers that they will definitely try to clean up tonight.

The key is that you can sure bet Miami wants to finish very strong and not sit on a poor performance with several days between the next game. They don't like this Bulls team and I believe they really put the hammer down. Especially after watching how well the Spurs played last night. They will want to go into a little break feeling very good about themselves and not be ticked by giving a beaten down Bulls club any kind of success.

Heat have now covered 13 of 16, the first game against the Bulls woke them up and they have just steam rolled. Even if Wade doesn't play still like the heat by 20.

The Bulls now know they truly have 0 chance in the series and probably just want to pack it in. If they could have won any of the last 3 you never know. Any team that has a 9 pt quarter in the NBA at any time is either tired, has given up or just sucks. Well the Bulls sure don't suck, just too many injuries that will really show tonight with a very tired beaten down team. Heat by 20+

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I'm with you on this Wade is going to come out and prove he still got it this year and Lebron will be Lebron. I also jumped on thunder/memphis over. Gonna be a shoot out with thunder facing elimination and griz trying to eliminate them. Golden picks

sidr314
    sidr314's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with the heat taking this by 20+. but don't expect too much from wade. he is playing through a lingering injury and is a game time decision

bigal29
    bigal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Well a another good reason is the public pounding bulls like warriors last note and spurs blow em out the water

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

14 points is a lot

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

14 points is not a lot of points.

seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I call bulls backdoor cover. Heat are gonna cruise to a win, up like 18 in 4th and bulls will make a couple 3's before the quarters over for the cover lol

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    14 points is a lot
    not in basketball buddy

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Not a smart bet IMO. What motivation does Miami have to win by 15+ here? The series is over, they know they will win, they will be cruising the entire game.

Bulls are still a proud team, they won't just roll over and die.

I think it's more than likely the Heat take a 15 point lead in the 4q and rest all of their starters-- then you have to hope the Heat bench can hold onto a 15 point win. Too many variables at the end that could fukk you

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Not a smart bet IMO. What motivation does Miami have to win by 15+ here? The series is over, they know they will win, they will be cruising the entire game.

Bulls are still a proud team, they won't just roll over and die.

I think it's more than likely the Heat take a 15 point lead in the 4q and rest all of their starters-- then you have to hope the Heat bench can hold onto a 15 point win. Too many variables at the end that could fukk you

agreed, heat have nothing more to prove in this series, they'll be up close to 20 but lay off in the 4th, why take the chance... also wade probably will play very limited minutes if at all