PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

The flu

What the fck is it with these players always fighting "the flu"? Is it just me or do basketball players have the highest rate of flu of any profession? In any given series there is usually 1-2 guys out of 20 fighting the flu at any given time. I don't really get it. Is it just an excuse for the coach in case the team doesn't perform? Have they heard of flu shots? Am I the only one who has noticed this? Serious question

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Dead athletes don't lie. they get sick because they're penetrating dumb and eat pizza hut (just an example) despite being world class athletes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4AJh...a8lF5g&index=1

trevor123698

"have they heard of flu shots?"

Holy shit you are penetrating dumb. the statistics show that getting a flu shot makes you about 100 times more likely to get a flu. all vaccinations are a scam and a lie put over on an unknowing public of ducking morons
    Last edited by trevor123698; 05-14-13 at 07:54 PM.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Stay out all night, fuk all kind of skanks with all kinds of diseases.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Never had a flu shot in my life and I don't get sick. These dumb idiots out their in Da club fukking scabby p*ssy every night like b2b said. You mess around with enough money grubbing sleazy skanks and your bound to get something. Maybe some hand sanitizer at the least would help at the practice facility!

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Irish Flu

trevor123698

the reason they have the flu is very simple. The act of sweating depletes the blood of all nutrients. Without replacing said nutrients you will get sick and I assure you that less than 10% of the NBA is on to this fact. they pay trainers millions of dollars a year and still don't know stuff a 25 year old kid knows. tape is titled "Dead athletes don't lie" and if you listen you'll know close to what I know.

Dead athletes don't lie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4AJh...a8lF5g&index=1

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

There's Jr kissing a whore at the club. He probably doesn't realize this chick has sucked about 10 cocks earlier.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Easy now that "whore" is probably his next baby momma!

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post

Holy shit you are penetrating dumb. the statistics show that getting a flu shot makes you about 100 times more likely to get a flu. all vaccinations are a scam and a lie put over on an unknowing public of ducking morons
    i dont get flu shots either but a majority of the public do, and i've never seen a group of individuals get the flu so much

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post

There's Jr kissing a whore at the club. He probably doesn't realize this chick has sucked about 10 cocks earlier.
    this is what i'm thinking

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yea it's b.s.

Nba is so dumb with that.

PharaohUB

I think "the flu" is just bullshit for something else going on. Anxiety, family problems, hang over, drug problems, etc. Something more embarrassing to admit to "the public". It's a sickness that is over in a couple weeks and can be used as an excuse for anything else.

The flu is just an easy out for both the player and the coach. I just thought maybe somebody on this board had a bit more insight. There is no way that 1 out of every 10 players contract the flu every couple weeks. That would mean on average these NBA players have the flu 5 times a year. Tip top shape athletes. Doesn't make any sense. Yet everybody fckn believes it. And when Kobe scores 35 pts when he's got "the flu" we all love him. I'm over it. These fcks are full of shit.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I think "the flu" is just bullshit for something else going on. Anxiety, family problems, hang over, drug problems, etc. Something more embarrassing to admit to "the public". It's a sickness that is over in a couple weeks and can be used as an excuse for anything else.

The flu is just an easy out for both the player and the coach. I just thought maybe somebody on this board had a bit more insight. There is no way that 1 out of every 10 players contract the flu every couple weeks. That would mean on average these NBA players have the flu 5 times a year. Tip top shape athletes. Doesn't make any sense. Yet everybody fckn believes it. And when Kobe scores 35 pts when he's got "the flu" we all love him. I'm over it. These fcks are full of shit.
    My thoughts exactly, likely just a cover for their herpes outbreaks flaring up. Never had the flu a day in my life, and I'm sure these athletes don't have terrible immune systems that sweep the whole locker room once a month.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

This is the stupidest thing I have every heard and my wife and I hear some dumb stuff at the office.

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by jayson311 View Post
    This is the stupidest thing I have every heard and my wife and I hear some dumb stuff at the office.

You are a penetrating sack of shit. You have no penetrating clue what I know. You can call me whatever the penetrate you want though. God knows who is right. You penetrating bum

Why We Don't Need Vaccines with Dr. Joel Wallach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDRcSQSe2VU

trevor123698

If you don't question vaccination then kill yourself. you do not deserve to be alive. I'm glad I can rest easy knowing what modern medicine will do to your doritos locos taco eating, soda drinking ass in the future. Good luck buddy. You will need it with the level of ignorance you have achieved

Crate Mayne

I've heard my whole life that people who get the shot are more susceptible to actually catching the flu. I've never once got the shot, and never once caught he flu... While my friends get the shot, yet catch the flu. Sooo looking at the data scientifically, I'd assume it to be a correct statement.

Now getting downs syndrome, etc from vaccinations is a false lie. But yeaaah, catching the flu isn't.

Guess we gotta get MYTHBUSTERS to the rescue!

trevor123698

You people have no ducking clue what I know, and no ducking clue what you don't know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJKAUNRG4A

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Crate Mayne

You people have no ducking clue what I know, and no ducking clue what you don't know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJKAUNRG4A
    Damn I was defending you, but I didn't realize you were a paranoid nutjob lol... Guess all those people saved from polio, etc etc etc were foolish to take a vaccination.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

It's not rocket sience. After intense physical activity the body focuses more on recovering meaning your immune system is weakened during that period of time. But there is a easy fix for this: plenty off rest, healthy eating and some extra vitamins to give the body a boost.
    While exercise is beneficial, be careful not to "overdo" it. People who already exercise regularly are cautioned not to develop too vigorous a workout program in the hopes of increasing the immunity benefits. Heavy, long-term exercise (such as marathon running and intense gym training) could actually decrease the amount of white blood cells circulating through the body and increase the presence of stress-related hormones.
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/007165.htm
    Points Awarded:

jayson311 gave Brebos 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jayson311

My wife is a doc and I am a respiratory therapist. Flu shot dosent stop you from getting the flu is stops whatever strain is most prevalent that year 2 weeks after the shot, its changing constantly, but you guys have no idea what you're talking about and are completely uneducated on what you're taking about.

Brebos

Also a good read on the effects of physical activity on the immune system:
    http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/i...x_Immunity.htm

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

this trevor guy never shuts up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SpreadSniper

Crate Mayne

My wife is a doc and I am a respiratory therapist. Flu shot dosent stop you from getting the flu is stops whatever strain is most prevalent that year 2 weeks after the shot, its changing constantly, but you guys have no idea what you're talking about and are completely uneducated on what you're taking about.
    Alright that I agree with, I was just stating flu shot isn't a cure all because people still catch the flu after receiving the shot. Other guy is claiming all vaccinations are the devil's work, and that I don't agree with lol

PharaohUB

Oh Trevor. You make those of us who question the popular belief look like psychopaths. Simmah down nah. I'm as big a conspiracy nut as anybody, but you reflect us as badly as child molester priests reflect religion.

Just wanted to ask a simple question that google can't answer. Would like to know what the fck is going on with this flu shit. It's obviously bullshit, but everybody eats it up and doesn't ask the question.

I have to show up to work every morning. Been doing it for 8 years now. Never had to call in because I had "the flu". Been hung over a few times and blamed it on the flu, but I guess that's my point.

PharaohUB

And we waste our precious money betting on these ganster druggaddict mental problem partying idiots too. So I guess who's the real retard?

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

The flu shot injects you with dead virus particles. You cannot get the flu from the flu shot, unless you got injected with a fcked up batch that was still alive. You can still get the flu within a few weeks after getting the shot, as it takes a few weeks to develop immunity. And as jayson said, the virus is constantly evolving. Getting an updated flu shot once a year will protect you the majority of the time.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    And we waste our precious money betting on these ganster druggaddict mental problem partying idiots too. So I guess who's the real retard?
    Luckliy football is just around the corner.

In basketball if Carmelo isn't hitting jumpers and JR Smith is going out to the clubs every damn night (and then like a bigger douche releasing a statement saying the failure of the team is on him because he has been playing like shit...after the whole world has saw him play like shit for a while), then the Knicks lose.

In the NFL if you have some thug-wannabe or lazy ass on your team (someone like Randy Moss for years and years, for example), well your QB (like Colin Kapernick) can just throw to the other side of the field. Thank God the most important people on NFL teams, such as Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, actually give a shit and aren't just boozing it up for hours and hours before the games like most NBA players/actors.

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Romerowned View Post
    The flu shot injects you with dead virus particles. You cannot get the flu from the flu shot, unless you got injected with a fcked up batch that was still alive. You can still get the flu within a few weeks after getting the shot, as it takes a few weeks to develop immunity. And as jayson said, the virus is constantly evolving. Getting an updated flu shot once a year will protect you the majority of the time.

The only protection you can have from the flu is optimal mineral supplementation. I can say without a doubt I won't be sick another day in my life due to my supplementation habits. the entire theory of sickness is upside down in todays world and its sad. These carbohydrate food stuffs are what make you all sick. The vaccine is an abomination and is literally population control right under our noses. Anyone who agrees to these vaccinations is a fool beyond measure.

This is a very interesting view on germ theory and I find it to be undoubtedely true if you think about it rationally and listen to the argument.

Germ theory exposed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC4N47Z6KnY

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

Luckliy football is just around the corner.

In basketball if Carmelo isn't hitting jumpers and JR Smith is going out to the clubs every damn night (and then like a bigger douche releasing a statement saying the failure of the team is on him because he has been playing like shit...after the whole world has saw him play like shit for a while), then the Knicks lose.

In the NFL if you have some thug-wannabe or lazy ass on your team (someone like Randy Moss for years and years, for example), well your QB (like Colin Kapernick) can just throw to the other side of the field. Thank God the most important people on NFL teams, such as Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, actually give a shit and aren't just boozing it up for hours and hours before the games like most NBA players/actors.

Beat me to it

Not sure how one gets away with partying during the playoffs.... I'd kick the fukk outta JR if he were my teammate

Brebos

Maaaan can't wait for the NFL to start again.

jayson311

What you do for a living?

The only protection you can have from the flu is optimal mineral supplementation. I can say without a doubt I won't be sick another day in my life due to my supplementation habits. the entire theory of sickness is upside down in todays world and its sad. These carbohydrate food stuffs are what make you all sick. The vaccine is an abomination and is literally population control right under our noses. Anyone who agrees to these vaccinations is a fool beyond measure.

This is a very interesting view on germ theory and I find it to be undoubtedely true if you think about it rationally and listen to the argument.

Germ theory exposed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC4N47Z6KnY

trevor123698

What you do for a living?

I don't sell those mineral and vitamins supplements if that is what you are asking. I do study the topic incessantly and all research proves this without a shadow of a doubt.

12 Last