cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

-Ppl backing KD in this thread, Kevin Durant better than lbj? Lol KD may have a better jumpshot than lebron but thats where it ends, strength, handles, passing, defense, speed, athleticism and smarts all are on lebrons side. Durant has a long career ahead of him and he will learn and adapt accordingly but right now its not even close.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    -Ppl backing KD in this thread, Kevin Durant better than lbj? Lol KD may have a better jumpshot than lebron but thats where it ends, strength, handles, passing, defense, speed, athleticism and smarts all are on lebrons side. Durant has a long career ahead of him and he will learn and adapt accordingly but right now its not even close.
    This....
    He's a better scorer than Lebron, but Lebron is the best PLAYER in the NBA he's the best PG in the NBA and its not even his position guy has ridiculous vision and all around basketball knowledge how often do you see him turn it over?
    I've always liked Westbrook more than Durant and every year on this forum ppl cry Ab Westbrook shooting too much, even though Brooks tells him to, Westbrook is a savage guy will b diving in the crowd saving balls up 30 on the Bobcats he doesn't stop EVER

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

people ragging on kevin durant now? you kidding me?

kevin durant and lebron james are the top two in the league atm.

they play different styles of basketball. you can't really compare the two.

it's like comparing magic and bird...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

will brooks ever gonna run screens for durant to get the ball or just make him dribble from mid court and see what happens?

this is not only durant's fault.

cwnotorious

Good point Ghenghis, I still think durant is the 2nd best baller out there. Just feel like Lebron is on a level that durant will not reach. Kind of like the chances of me ever hitting up the 2 phillies on ur avatar.

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Good point Ghenghis, I still think durant is the 2nd best baller out there. Just feel like Lebron is on a level that durant will not reach. Kind of like the chances of me ever hitting up the 2 phillies on ur avatar.
    Its too EZ to denounce anybody else's talents by comparing him to the best player we have seen in a decade. If you hold everyone to the standard LeBron is setting then they all will look inferior.

cwnotorious

U are dead on as well EAsports, its not fair to compare. We have been spoiled, who do u guys think leaves Okc first -Durant or Westbrook?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Westbrook will take even more shots next year. And no one will say a thing. Best thing that could have happened to him.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Never again.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Kd is taking the hits today. He better kiss and make with westbrook.

First 12