amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Game 5 Spurs -7.5 thoughts?

Line opened up around where I thought it would...how would you guys lean on this?

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    Line opened up around where I thought it would...how would you guys lean on this?
    I lean Warriors to cover that. But tell everyone you know to back the Spurs.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

No play for me I think. Just gonna ride out Warriors series +1000

amrit

Public pounding GSW already...yeah this doesn't seem like a strong play....goodluck with that Seto!

Seto

Public pounding GSW already...yeah this doesn't seem like a strong play....goodluck with that Seto!
    thanks. i obviously am more likely to lose than win but hey, i have +1000 and it's gonna come out tomorrow in the +250 range. i have a good price.

tomorrow i have a small play on bulls+8 but no ml. feels strange, 99% of the time when i play a dog i at least try the ml but i really have a "play hard keep it close but come up short" feeling about this game. in fact, i will play heat live if it gets to -3 or lower and hope for a middle.

amrit

^^ gl...I can't take the bulls when they're so short-handed. Miami can blow the game open at any time, but BOL to you for sure! If I'm gonna bet on this game it'll probably be on SA and just wait for the line to come down

Seto

^^ gl...I can't take the bulls when they're so short-handed. Miami can blow the game open at any time, but BOL to you for sure! If I'm gonna bet on this game it'll probably be on SA and just wait for the line to come down
    Maybe Spurs first half. The road team has covered the 1H in every game this series, surely that can't continue. Pop will have his guys ready to go...

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

That's a little bit too much if you ask me.