BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

7-0 playoff record. Putting it on the line again. 5/14 Knicks moneyline +190. Yes sir

Going to put this massive lock out there right now 3 days early for you guys to go broke either betting with me or on the due theory and fading it. But I'd bet with me.

The Knicks WILL WIN this game.

Ppl who know me know I am a Knicks fan but THIS IS NOT A HOMER PICK.
    Not going to put my 7-0 playoff record in danger just because I want to bet my own team. I don't fukk around with my money like that.

The Knicks will turn it around and find a way to get it done in game 4. They played as bad as they possibly could in game 3. They will not have this bullshit effort again next game.

Granted, the Pacers defense was stingy and they showed up in animal mode. But game 4 the Knicks will adjust. Melo will drop 35 on em, and Knicks will win this game.

I've been fairly accurate capping my Knicks this year and after watching 50+ games this year I know how this team responds and what their trends will be. Series goes back to NY tied 2-2 guys.

KNICKS +190
    KNICKS +5

Slap the shit out of this one boys.
    Lock central.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Runs over here Benny
    Points Awarded:

NeverTrustAWoman gave tto827 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Runs over here Benny
    No chance.
    I win.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

you do realize knicks lose this series tho right?

Nickoli
    Nickoli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Hey homer, keep your homer picks to yourself homer

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Are the Knicks suddenly going to grow 3-4 inches per man? Indy is just too big for them but they're still young/quick enough to play good defense. Obv Hibbert is 7'2" but guys like George or Stephenson tower over their guys too. Both teams shot like $hit yesterday but most of Indy's looks were open. If George or West make their normal share of open looks...Indy wins by 25 last night. They're now 3-0 vs NY at home this year and easily beat Atl 3x at home last round. NY is done

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

knicks suck

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

knicks lose tight game IMO

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Gl. Indy to much meat for small ball knix

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Going to put this massive lock out there right now 3 days early for you guys to go broke either betting with me or on the due theory and fading it. But I'd bet with me.

The Knicks WILL WIN this game.

Ppl who know me know I am a Knicks fan but THIS IS NOT A HOMER PICK.
    Not going to put my 7-0 playoff record in danger just because I want to bet my own team. I don't fukk around with my money like that.

The Knicks will turn it around and find a way to get it done in game 4. They played as bad as they possibly could in game 3. They will not have this bullshit effort again next game.

Granted, the Pacers defense was stingy and they showed up in animal mode. But game 4 the Knicks will adjust. Melo will drop 35 on em, and Knicks will win this game.

I've been fairly accurate capping my Knicks this year and after watching 50+ games this year I know how this team responds and what their trends will be. Series goes back to NY tied 2-2 guys.

KNICKS +190
    KNICKS +5

Slap the shit out of this one boys.
    Lock central.

I would much prefer we were on the same side, but here we are not. I won't be betting either side as I believe this will be a much tighter Indiana win and the ML won't be good enough for me to bet it. The only way I play this game is to tease it with somethinig else at Indiana as a pick' em.

I understand that the Knicks biggest advantage in this series is the Pacers suspect guard play, but they have showed that their advantage on the boards, around the hoop, their size and frankly their consistency, all outweigh that disadvantage. I think the Kicks get steam rolled here, win their next home game and lose in 6 in Indiana.

GL though.....8-0 would be mighty impressive!!

D2D

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

If you tailed BennyBigNats NBA run your probably close to retirement awesome run with unreal PLUS numbers havent seen any run this good everWell maybe Brock's plays ....Brock .....Brock.....Brock come home

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Stern will not let the Pacers win this series. A Pacers-Heat final instead of Heat-Knicks will be a disaster for them.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Stern will not let the Pacers win this series. A Pacers-Heat final instead of Heat-Knicks will be a disaster for them.
    Sorry, this = completely ridiculous. I will always agree that some calls, in some scenarios go certain ways....we all get it, even if these refs aren't doing it on purpose they tend to lean towards what their league would like, BUT to say that the Pacers have no shot here is a joke.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Knicks win and win series.

BennyBigNuts

Like I said, I'm not taking this game just to take it. I've bet 7 games in the playoffs out of over 100 games probably.

Bring on the haters. The more of SBR that is on the other side of my game, the more I like it .
    Laker-boy check-in, lemme know you're on the Pacers right now so I can hammer some more on this game.

Russian Rocket- Let these faders know "We been had money".
    Knicks will win this game

2:45 Mark bitches. This is my Anthem.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    knicks suck
    Relax my friend. They aren't done yet. They go back to the Garden tied up a 2-2 sir.

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

I usually like your picks but gonna have disagree with you on this one. Indy rolls at home.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Romerowned View Post
    I usually like your picks but gonna have disagree with you on this one. Indy rolls at home.

Look at the whole thread so far. No one likes them. And that makes me LOVE it even more. All I need is a Lakerboy post on the PAcers and it's a wrap. Lakerbitch check the fukk in.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Knicks POWERPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Knicks players passing the flu around. The idiots won't take a flu shot, but if someone has a syringe filled with cow manure and tells them it's a non-traceable performance enhancing substance, they will eagerly take it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

benny i dont have a play yet but good luck here siding with the public. books like indy even more now ( than in game 3)but i am worried for indy with the series price at what it is. if you compare this series to okc/mem and look at series prices it tells you books still think they knicks have a good shot.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks fan betting on the knicks. lol, would love to see the pacers pull it off even more.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    benny i dont have a play yet but good luck here siding with the public. books like indy even more now ( than in game 3)but i am worried for indy with the series price at what it is. if you compare this series to okc/mem and look at series prices it tells you books still think they knicks have a good shot.
    Nobody asked you d!cklick.

By the way good pick Benny. This will hit.

You mad bro

wtf do u know anyway?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I pray every day for the Knicks. Not joking. Somewhere deep down inside me I know how horrible they can be, but I also know there's the part of them that can use the spark of one single game to go on a 13 game run. When they play as a team they are unstoppable.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    knicks fan betting on the knicks. lol, would love to see the pacers pull it off even more.

Good luck thinking I wager money with my heart brah. Been betting sports for 20 years I never get caught up in that garbage. Matter a fact, I avoid my teams more than anything.
    The Knicks just happen to be a lock that's all.

You mad bro

benny the knickz might be the worzt team left in theze playoffz thiz year .. i would hate to zee you loze but thiz iz juzt my opinion ..
    good luck though zweetheart

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck thinking I wager money with my heart brah. Been betting sports for 20 years I never get caught up in that garbage. Matter a fact, I avoid my teams more than anything.
    The Knicks just happen to be a lock that's all.
    lol.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

pacers are the better team moron

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

pacers are going to out-rebound new york and send them home down 3-1. you are gonna feel like fool for putting all on line against the greatest of chokers, the knicks.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Hi no coin

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    pacers are going to out-rebound new york and send them home down 3-1. you are gonna feel like fool for putting all on line against the greatest of chokers, the knicks.

Yeh I'm going to feel like a fool since I'm only 7-0 in the playoffs and +28 units at 1 unit per/ on those plays cuz I'm a moneyline fukkin beast. It will kill me if I lose this game.
    Unlike you, who is a worthless pussy on SBR and hasn't posted one pick in his life. Go back to your home which is the points section and work out your next loan you fukkin fagggg.

You mad bro

Yeh I'm going to feel like a fool since I'm only 7-0 in the playoffs and +28 units at 1 unit per/ on those plays cuz I'm a moneyline fukkin beast. It will kill me if I lose this game.
    Unlike you, who is a worthless pussy on SBR and hasn't posted one pick in his life. Go back to your home which is the points section and work out your next loan you fukkin fagggg.
    no one knows how to troll like me bro... im the best here

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    no one knows how to troll like me bro... im the best here
    I'mma show you something in this thread my good buddy. Look at how many broke, point borrowing, non-picking stains are in this thread saying the Knicks have no shot.
    Tell me you don't like them just a little bit after seeing all the degens in here?

LOCK CITY

You mad bro

I'mma show you something in this thread my good buddy. Look at how many broke, point borrowing, non-picking stains are in this thread saying the Knicks have no shot.
    Tell me you don't like them just a little bit after seeing all the degens in here?

LOCK CITY
    lol i think indy wins the series .. but tomorrows game idk ... every playoff game is a toss up unless ur miami lol

1234 ... Last