dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

San Antonio Spurs - Golden State Warriors --> TOTAL 198 POINTS Analysis

San Antonio met Golden State for 3 times so far and here are the previous results between these two teams:

1) 127 - 129 for SAS (OVER 202.5)
    2) 100 - 91 for GSW (UNDER 205)
    3) 102 - 92 for SAS (UNder 201.5)

Tonight is their 4th meeting and their game would be the only one played tonight.

The last 2 NBA matches from last night (OKC-MEM and NY-IND)ended with a huge UNDER each, no total was managed to be even close to the 170 points mark!
    In addition, tonight the line is set for 198 points, after it was just started yesterday from 202.5 so the line dropped already 4.5 points.

There could be 2 possible reaosns for line to drop so rapidly:

ONE reason is that public is going against the OVER and bet the UNDER which seems unlikely to happen so far.
    THE other reason is to ensure the players would cover the line, and that is why they bring it down.

My belief? That the OVER is quite solid tonight and each drop of point in the total by Vegas is another opportunity to bet on this one ...

HOWEVER

I am not betting on this game and only expressing my opinion.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    San Antonio met Golden State for 3 times so far and here are the previous results between these two teams:

1) 127 - 129 for SAS (OVER 202.5)
    2) 100 - 91 for GSW (UNDER 205)
    3) 102 - 92 for SAS (UNder 201.5)

Tonight is their 4th meeting and their game would be the only one played tonight.

The last 2 NBA matches from last night (OKC-MEM and NY-IND)ended with a huge UNDER each, no total was managed to be even close to the 170 points mark!
    In addition, tonight the line is set for 198 points, after it was just started yesterday from 202.5 so the line dropped already 4.5 points.

There could be 2 possible reaosns for line to drop so rapidly:

ONE reason is that public is going against the OVER and bet the UNDER which seems unlikely to happen so far.
    THE other reason is to ensure the players would cover the line, and that is why they bring it down.

My belief? That the OVER is quite solid tonight and each drop of point in the total by Vegas is another opportunity to bet on this one ...

HOWEVER

I am not betting on this game and only expressing my opinion.
    I am leaning heavily toward the under....but I hate that the line has dropped so much (due to Curry being hurt?). I think it goes under
    even if he plays and is effective. I do not want to miss a play....but I still haven't jumped on this one.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I am leaning heavily toward the under....but I hate that the line has dropped so much (due to Curry being hurt?). I think it goes under
    even if he plays and is effective. I do not want to miss a play....but I still haven't jumped on this one.
    If the game goes under I would find a way to bet so much money on the games next day... to take the OVER ... it's going to be nuts if this game goes UNDER .... I mean in that case Monday's games would be FREEBIES of OVERS!!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I hate this....the line was at 198 and then moved to 198.5....so I decided to wait and now it is down to 197. I was hoping it went to 199 or 199.5 and I was going under for sure....

Now this is a NO PLAY for me.