aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

They shall be crowned once again. Oh fck!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lakerboy is the biggest air betting bitcch on this site .. he shouldnt even be on here with his green bay packers bet ..

wont make the playoffs or he will leave LOL .. then claims that the sbr mods need him here . please gtfo already you fckn scum bag ..

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

All Miami cares right now about is resting. You can be sure they have no interest in extending this series out even 1 extra game. This ends in 5 just like last time these two met.

Game 1 - wake up call for Heat. Game 2 they respond and figured out exactly how to beat these guys...same with game 3. And they will take care of business game 4 as well, and avoid another trip back to Chicago. Horrible bet (esp on the ML).

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    All Miami cares right now about is resting. You can be sure they have no interest in extending this series out even 1 extra game. This ends in 5 just like last time these two met.

Game 1 - wake up call for Heat. Game 2 they respond and figured out exactly how to beat these guys...same with game 3. And they will take care of business game 4 as well, and avoid another trip back to Chicago. Horrible bet (esp on the ML).
    +1 Waste of $$$

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck LB, roll with you

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lakerboy is the biggest air betting bitcch on this site .. he shouldnt even be on here with his green bay packers bet ..

wont make the playoffs or he will leave LOL .. then claims that the sbr mods need him here . please gtfo already you fckn scum bag ..
    Lakerboy is just Brock Landers in a ghetto version. Even though LB does take dogs, he bets pretzels sticks and betpoints. He also posted if Angels don't make the playoffs this year he will leave also. Good luck with that.

Stop being a pussy like your PACKERS post and get the fukkk out when you say something so dumb. Be a man of your word for once in your life or don't make the fukkin post. Why bother saying it if you're full of shit? Same goes for the massive AIR bets.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. LB making a colossal monster airbet on an underdog, hitting 10% of the time, and then sucks his own dikk when he wins.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    10x on the ml +320 and 40x on the +8-110

lmao bulls will not go away here. they wanna make rose feel like shit for not wanting to come back and push them over the edge.

this game goes right to the wire. series is going 6 min. thank me later boys
    what do mean large ??? your only risking 50 units.

why not 300 units?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Lakerloser how many "units" are you down this year? Your bookie must be more loaded than bill gates with all your losing plays.
    hes gotta be down about 500 units in the past month or so.

But he cant lose'em all right?

keep firing away Lakerboy. One of the days you gonna hit one and get your due

"e-swag"

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

how many units can your bankroll possibly be? losing 50+ units almost daily seems to be expected for you.. i would kill to have that unlimited bankroll

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i think Lakerboy doesnt understand the concept of a unit.

if your unit size is such that every play is 15 to 50 units.

then increase the size of your unit.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Bulls a lot tomorrow too LB.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Speedy do you like them on the ML as well?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-09-15 at 05:49 PM. Reason: link does not work

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

What about all the Laker bets? You lost about 50x on those.. MLB plays down about 50x+

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    What about all the Laker bets? You lost about 50x on those.. MLB plays down about 50x+

they are all there troll. fukking stupid chink. mlb season isnt over yet.

lakerboy

wonder when heat backers are gonna get in on a line that is dropping fast.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

The line dropped? isn't the public for the most part on miami in this game?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

they are all there troll. fukking stupid chink. mlb season isnt over yet.
    If you were serious about your plays and capping you'd start a fukin thread... if you're too lazy to keep record I'm sure someone else would for points, fact is you're down over 100x.. I don't care to go back and look up your threads but you're lying to yourself.

You want credibility? Start a thread.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

wonder when heat backers are gonna get in on a line that is dropping fast.
    You see it dropping to 7? I say it stays at 7.5

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    My true chronological story of Lakerboy-

2010- was a God in here. He hit many underdog plays and had probably 75% tailers who loved him and 25% haters.
    2011- got cold and became very hated. Was exposed as an old, bitter, racist degenerate with a pathetic life.
    Late 2011- lost so many "bets" that it became obvious that his 1000 unit plays were actually air bets.
    2012- The guy reached an all-time low. It was failed thread after failed thread. He declared the Spurs champions after losing a huge play on the Lakers in the regular season, he guaranteed the Spurs would win it all, He guaranteed that the Packers wouldn't make the playoffs, he lost millions of fake units on the Super Bowl, he wished death upon Lebron James, he literally believes that white people are superior, and he thinks black people should be sent back to Africa...then every time he lost a bet, he claimed "oh, no big deal, that's like one weekend at the office."

2013- It's obvious that SBR is all he has at this point. He probably lost every dime he has decades ago and now considers this place his social life. It's very sad that when he loses a fake bet, he doubles up his next fake bet, and then if he keeps losing, it's all good because he makes 10k per minute at the office and it's nothing but a scratch on his bank account. At this point, I'm convinced that he is so delusional that he actually partly believes some of what he says and tries to stay in character as a "gambler."

Pretty amusing the effort he puts into this stuff...he deserves an "A" for effort.

i think you puit more effort into following me than i put into this.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I think the Bulls have a real shot at covering. Heat just can't seem to put them away when Ray Allen is shooting poorly (still hitting free throws but missing plenty of open looks) at all & Wade is struggling. Way too many units tho.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    If you were serious about your plays and capping you'd start a fukin thread... if you're too lazy to keep record I'm sure someone else would for points, fact is you're down over 100x.. I don't care to go back and look up your threads but you're lying to yourself.

You want credibility? Start a thread.

i just posted all the nba threads you stupid fukking retarded malaysian motherfukker. i know you stupid fukks cant open your eyes completely but give me a break. if you wanna troll come up with facts. mlb is not over yet. count it when its done you chopstick eating twat. my nba record this year is fine.

i posted a nba thread all year and it won money. no go fukk yourself.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You see it dropping to 7? I say it stays at 7.5
    no i think it stays at 7.5

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls will force OT and lose by 8. lol.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

From what I recall LB was way up in NFL too before he fukked up the super bowl bet but was still positive
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave ChiLLx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

The strategy actually didn't end up working last game, but I'd employ the same first half strategy as the last game. Make Miami shoot 20 footers. Last game they hit like 9 of the first 10 of them, so it didn't work and yet it was still tight. They can just as easily miss 9 out of 10 as they can make 9 out of 10. If Miami had been cold on those early, they could have been down DD at the half easily. Miami shot the ball great last game, Cole and Bosh couldn't miss. Bosh is hot and cold and Cole has to come down to earth.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The strategy actually didn't end up working last game, but I'd employ the same first half strategy as the last game. Make Miami shoot 20 footers. Last game they hit like 9 of the first 10 of them, so it didn't work and yet it was still tight. They can just as easily miss 9 out of 10 as they can make 9 out of 10. If Miami had been cold on those early, they could have been down DD at the half easily. Miami shot the ball great last game, Cole and Bosh couldn't miss. Bosh is hot and cold and Cole has to come down to earth.
    Correct the Bulls did a GREAT job of denying points in the paint but the Heat literally made almost every jumper early in the game. Cole played the best game of his career. I'd like to see the Bulls NOT do that stupid pushing Birdman/Lebron shit and just play the game like in game 1.

You mad bro

lakerboy why are you even still here? paco kept his word and left after his bet ... u should keep your word and leave after your packer bet ..

we all know you bet nothing but air anyway .. and to be honest this forum would be better off without you cluttering players talk with your 40x air bet threads

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lakerboy why are you even still here? paco kept his word and left after his bet ... u should keep your word and leave after your packer bet ..

we all know you bet nothing but air anyway .. and to be honest this forum would be better off without you cluttering players talk with your 40x air bet threads

You mad bro

i cant even bury you anymore .. there isnt any new shiit to say .. im pretty sure more than half this forum wants you outta here regardless

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

40x

50x

100x

fu
    ck me...

Speedy88

People on here just don't understand that Bulls won't go down without a fight.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    People on here just don't understand that Bulls won't go down without a fight.
    Good point but they can still go down by 10 points like they did in game 3.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Good point but they can still go down by 10 points like they did in game 3.
    The Bulls had that game covered nearly the ENTIRE game. I think the first time the Heat had covered the spread in that game was with a minute left in the 4th quarter. I'll take my chances with the Bulls in a game that they had the spread covered for 47 of the 48 minutes.

First 12345 Last