PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Is the NBA getting better?.........or is it just me....

The effortless, entitled players are slowly leaving the game...

Finally...not just Parker and Duncan pick and rolling people to sleep....

Kobe is out...no lake SHOW....

Break the heat up and we have ourselves a pretty entertaining fuckkn league....

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

it hasn't been entertaining since 1995

PaperTrail07

Agree but it looks like its getting better

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    it hasn't been entertaining since 1995

See-Rawww
    See-Rawww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Every year the playoffs are something special...and they will be for the next 10 years as LeBron continues to break records.

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

And as long as steph curry continues his rise to superstardom and maintains it.

PaperTrail07

all true....

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Maybe it's because I'm young and never lived through the Bird/Magic years or even the Jordan years, but I love the NBA and think it's the best/most entertaining sport in the world. Sure they can be bums at times especially during the regular season but if you don't mindblock on that...

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm young and never lived through the Bird/Magic years or even the Jordan years, but I love the NBA and think it's the best/most entertaining sport in the world. Sure they can be bums at times especially during the regular season but if you don't mindblock on that...
    AS someone who lived through those years, there was a time when we thought we would never see those days again....but I must admit, the league has no shortage of stars...new ones are emerging before our very eyes...and there are new rivalries popping up every year in the playoffs....NBA has the best product on the market right now....even if it is rigged....I love the NFL and MLB but the NBA has surpassed them....

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

the NBA has surpassed the NFL ???

maybe 12 of most competitive teams 82 game seasons are meaningful games where they give max effort all game long

i like the playoffs tho, well... most of it... avoid worthless series every year like the Hawks/other East teams who sneak in to get swept out

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    AS someone who lived through those years, there was a time when we thought we would never see those days again....but I must admit, the league has no shortage of stars...new ones are emerging before our very eyes...and there are new rivalries popping up every year in the playoffs....NBA has the best product on the market right now....even if it is rigged....I love the NFL and MLB but the NBA has surpassed them....

lol. no. NFL > MLB> NBA. deal with it.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like most of the teams left, having fun with the post season so far, pretty good officiating too which is amazing.

best thing to me is no lakers, but i have a thing with them like Ratzz does and it's a little crazy i guess.

i suck so bad at nfl that it doesn't really matter if it's interesting or not, i'm just not going to place one nfl bet.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

NBA is most boring of all major US sports, I only pay attention because it makes me money, period.

Can't wait for football season...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

They have the fourth most exciting playoffs. Only sport I know where you can pretty much sleep through the first 3/4 of it and not miss anything. Not to mention sometimes I feel like im 10 again and im watching the wwe with all of its overblown not realistic dramatics

redeye413
    redeye413's Avatar Become A Pro!

Football in America is a national holiday. Get it right.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

The only people who watch the NBA are gamblers. Talk to a casual fan and a gambler about the NBA and you would think they were talking about 2 different things.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    The only people who watch the NBA are gamblers. Talk to a casual fan and a gambler about the NBA and you would think they were talking about 2 different things.