underal
    underal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14653

books admit mistake

Heat were -11.5 in game 1 and lost and they opened today at -12.
    Knicks were -5.5 in game 1 and lost and were -6 yesterday.
    This is typical as the books are stubborn and if anything adjust slightly in favor of the losing side because of the zig zag effect.
    Warriors were +9.5 for game 1 and open today at +7.5. Unless there is an injury to the spurs we have a rare case of the books admitting that the game 1 line was off. Gotta come right back with Warriors again in game 2 going against the zig zag theory here.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Warriors were -8 when it opened. If anything, the sharps that throw in big money and move lines admitted their mistake.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Gsw ml!!! Dubs wins tonight!!!!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Miami and New York lost, therefore the lines increased because every single person on the planet expects the home team to even the series. The Spurs won, and the Warriors proved that they are evenly matched, so the line fell. Very simple. No conspiracy theory or the books "admitting" anything.

underal

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Miami and New York lost, therefore the lines increased because every single person on the planet expects the home team to even the series. The Spurs won, and the Warriors proved that they are evenly matched, so the line fell. Very simple. No conspiracy theory or the books "admitting" anything.
    ok. forget the line movement crap. I'm on the warriors for 5x my biggest play of the playoffs. I thought these 2 teams are pretty evenly matched and game 1 bore that out. I am grabbing the 7.5 points now.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

well miami is probably a play with that ridiculous high line again after bulls took g1.

underal

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    well miami is probably a play with that ridiculous high line again after bulls took g1.
    staying away from that one. nate robinson is actually scaring off the heat.

underal

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Gsw ml!!! Dubs wins tonight!!!!
    looking good. spurs were lucky to play lakers first round. people forgot how bad they were at the end of the season.