daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Derrick Rose is the most pussiest player ever!!!!

Already cleared by the doctors to play and he still elected to sit and watch his banged-up teammates play

Guy is getting paid 100mil to relax..

Rose has no fukking heart.. Guy is a piece of shit soft ass thief pussy!!!

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Adidas looking like a fool with all those #theReturn commercials they aired.

They should drop his ass

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Daimo... hop in anytime you'd like. DerrickRosePu$$y

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Daimo... hop in anytime you'd like. DerrickRosePu$$y
    STFU Idiot!

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Adidas looking like a fool with all those #theReturn commercials they aired.

They should drop his ass
    Guy also cheated in College to play ball.. fukking scumbag..

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Mr. Rose, speaking through his agent, has flatly denied this charge and your use of a double superlative.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I couldn't agree more. Derrick Rose is lazy and he is not a good teammate. If i was his teammate i would beat his ass.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Derrick Rose is lazy and he is not a good teammate. If i was his teammate i would beat his ass.

Funny thing is 90% of Bulls fans knew he wasn't playing this season at all its been obvious...

Bulls won't beat the Heat even with Rose... too many injuries so why would the star player even bother, why? This is what the 7th thread on this topic? Lol SBR gets so emotional about their athletes sometimes I think I accidentally logged onto a pretty pretty princess forum

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    STFU Idiot!
    Time to change your avatar... it's gay.

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres 350 million invested in rose, his contract plus his 200 mill + shoe deal.

he has to be smart about this.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

Funny thing is 90% of Bulls fans knew he wasn't playing this season at all its been obvious...

Bulls won't beat the Heat even with Rose... too many injuries so why would the star player even bother, why? This is what the 7th thread on this topic? Lol SBR gets so emotional about their athletes sometimes I think I accidentally logged onto a pretty pretty princess forum
    thats a terrible attitude. I guarantee you Bulls players think they have a shot to win this series even without that bitch made pussy derrek rose.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

hes a great player but an awful teammate. leaving his boys hanging in the playoffs is reprehensible!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    thats a terrible attitude. I guarantee you Bulls players think they have a shot to win this series even without that bitch made pussy derrek rose.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Daimo, I'm horny... Wanna hump???

Last edited by BIGDAY; 05-06-13 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Forgot my party guey

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    hes a great player but an awful teammate. leaving his boys hanging in the playoffs is reprehensible!
    His teammates seem to vehemently disagree, and always have. Never heard a single teammate utter a bad word about him, ever, on any level. Seems just the opposite. Sometimes people make ignorant assumptions.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

It's all psychological.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    His teammates seem to vehemently disagree, and always have. Never heard a single teammate utter a bad word about him, ever, on any level. Seems just the opposite. Sometimes people make ignorant assumptions.
    im not making an "ignorant assumption", im voicing my opinion. i could careless what his teammates think of him. ive been a part of several teams, and not playing when healthy is fukked up. not to mention hes paid millions upon millions for his skills. his teammate would never call him out publicly anyways.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

We have no idea how he really feels......His career is more important than this 1 season

Dumb fukkin decision to "clear" him publicly

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He would make his team worse if he just joined in right now after not playing the entire year...Doesn't matter if he is one of the best players in the league

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

This, This, This

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

im not making an "ignorant assumption", im voicing my opinion. i could careless what his teammates think of him. ive been a part of several teams, and not playing when healthy is fukked up. not to mention hes paid millions upon millions for his skills. his teammate would never call him out publicly anyways.
    Any NBA teams or just your local YMCA teams?

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You said he's an awful teammate. Were you talking about yourself? He's not your teammate so I don't quite get that? All that matters is what HIS Bulls teammates think of him. And they know him better than you.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    holy shit. see if you guys can get derricks dick any deeper down your throats. its my fukking opinion. to be honest, i couldnt give two shits whether rose was dead or alive, not that i wish harm on anyone, but it certainly wouldnt affect my life. and canuck, you of all people should know that being a team player is so very crucial at any level. thought you were brighter than that.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

Agreed - lots of downside starting him now- but will not be shocked if we see him suit up in this series. the Bulls have banged all year without him and won a huge game 7 on the road. Tho if he is healthy and choosing on his own to sit- then ya (he all about derrick Rose and expect his next speech to be in the likes of roy Jones 3rd person- "Ya Derrick feel good ,but Rose just aint quite there yet".
    I believe there is more to this. There may be a big trade looming with him at helm for next season. Why risk injury now. Or he and the team both just decided to let it ride as is til next year or he really isnt 100% or he will suit up this series. or hes a selfish 3rd person speaking sports star. My gut says we will see him this series- if not he will be on another big market squad next season- one of those 2 is in the making.
    Forshizzle

with

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpicks View Post
    Agreed - lots of downside starting him now- but will not be shocked if we see him suit up in this series. the Bulls have banged all year without him and won a huge game 7 on the road. Tho if he is healthy and choosing on his own to sit- then ya (he all about derrick Rose and expect his next speech to be in the likes of roy Jones 3rd person- "Ya Derrick feel good ,but Rose just aint quite there yet".
    I believe there is more to this. There may be a big trade looming with him at helm for next season. Why risk injury now. Or he and the team both just decided to let it ride as is til next year or he really isnt 100% or he will suit up this series. or hes a selfish 3rd person speaking sports star. My gut says we will see him this series- if not he will be on another big market squad next season- one of those 2 is in the making.
    Forshizzle

with
    Trading Rose? Not happening. End of story.

Bulls might make a big trade to acquire someone though (Kevin Love a real possibility).

nick8
    nick8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Derrick Rose is lazy for sure...i cant stand even watch him anymore

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Trading Rose? Not happening. End of story.

Bulls might make a big trade to acquire someone though (Kevin Love a real possibility).
    there is never a closed story in the NBA. 3 team trade Minny/L.A.Bulls

gasol/meta/Boozer/ Deng to minny , kobe/williams/nash to Bulls ,Rose/Love to L.A. and obviously a lot of key parts go with it. gasol and Rubio are mates (not that if that has huge im pact on the trade,but helps- Kobe loves Chicago and rose and Howard in L.a. would be beast

all would benefit. Really Minny- Bulls save $ and have 1-2 huge stars and a big man with lots of time and potential. give me the pen- i'll sign

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

But again- i say he suits up for this series. if not-Chicago better be saying their good byes to Rose- he will be gone. all bets will be open on my end if he doesn't play this year. the trade above is obviously very hypothetical, but something is brewing. If he does go- it has to be to a big market-- L.A. or L.A. Pauls in doubt as well. NY- may be Boston. Whats left for real big markets. Miami is not a option. At least you wouldn't think.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

gasol/meta/Boozer/ Deng to minny , kobe/williams/nash to Bulls ,Rose/Love to L.A. and obviously a lot of key parts go with it. gasol and Rubio are mates (not that if that has huge im pact on the trade,but helps- Kobe loves Chicago and rose and Howard in L.a. would be beast

all would benefit. Really Minny- Bulls save $ and have 1-2 huge stars and a big man with lots of time and potential. give me the pen- i'll sign
    got any weed for me?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Horrible deal for the Bulls......Why would they give up Rose+ for that??

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You have quite an imagination, young fella. Why the penetrate would the Bulls want a washed up Nash and a one-year Kobe for Rose? Is that Derrick Williams? And he fukkin sucks. That's some crazy ass dumb shit. Thibodeau would quit the next day.

If Kobe came to Chicago it would be to play with Rose. Deng, Boozer and Charlotte's #1 for Kobe.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Who would be the huge stars? Nash sucks and Kobe is probably one and done.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

He should have to give back every single dollar he makes after every game rose has missed after he was cleared by the doctors to play, he should be in the lineup, of course that is not going to happen. Wish sports would be like a real work place. Would like to see a regular worker who got hurt on the job say im not ready to go back to work yet even though you have been cleared. Can you say fired!

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Who would be the huge stars? Nash sucks and Kobe is probably one and done.
    kobe isnt one and done- Williams does not suck nor Nash he was hurt to start and the entire Lakers sukd. Boozer and or deng not both. Probably boozer, Nash has 12-13 pt game & 8-10 assist a on roll playing team that has a identity - not bad for a old guy- again no suit up for rose this year and he is out the door. will talk next year about it. It may sound ridiculous as written above and probably is a bit far fetched, but a big trade is looming-trust that. And Im quite old by most standards but still a very young in shape-sharp 39

12 Last