ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rose is not the same player. Never will be. Think Brandon Roy.

It's all marketing at this point. Currently, Rose is a superstar with a massive contract. It would be devestating to the bottom line of obviously Rose - but in some part to the Bulls once it comes out that he is an average player with a massive contract.

Rose has been full scrimmaging with this team since the All-star break. His teammates are honest when they say the understand and are fine with him not being on the court. They probably see it too.

"muscle memory problem", read: lost my step. Considering Rose was among the fastest in the game when he left, this is a big issue as it is a huge part of his game.

All that said, he is King in that lockerroom. His added effect on moral and his lockerroom presence is enough to keep him on the deep bench.

I doubt we will ever see Rose again, playing at that level at least.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

It's all marketing at this point. Currently, Rose is a superstar with a massive contract. It would be devestating to the bottom line of obviously Rose - but in some part to the Bulls once it comes out that he is an average player with a massive contract.

Rose has been full scrimmaging with this team since the All-star break. His teammates are honest when they say the understand and are fine with him not being on the court. They probably see it too.

"muscle memory problem", read: lost my step. Considering Rose was among the fastest in the game when he left, this is a big issue as it is a huge part of his game.

All that said, he is King in that lockerroom. His added effect on moral and his lockerroom presence is enough to keep him on the deep bench.

You may be right, you may be wrong. You're probably wrong, but either way, you don't know that. First of all, Roy never even tore his ACL; he has no cartilage in his knees. So it's not the same injury. Most players recover just fine from ACL surgery. Al Harrington, Al Jefferson, Baron Davis (tore ACL before NBA), David West, Jamal Crawford, Corey Brewer, Kendrick Perkins, Kyle Lowry....the list goes on. Granted, most of these guys are not Rose's caliber.

It remains to be seen. Nobody knows. Not even Rose. But if history is a guide, the odds are in Roses favor, especially since he didn't rush back.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

AP seemed to be able to make it back alright. Didn't seem to miss a beat concerning his speed, power and cutting ability. You will see MVP Rose next season.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My post is highly speculative, but a real possibility.

It's near impossible to justify it any other way. As a Bulls fan, its annoying.

You're telling me you can't give us 5 minutes? Only way for it to get better is to get on the court. Don't care if it is a David Leeish 1 minute. Get your bitchmade self out there.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

My post is highly speculative, but a real possibility.

It's near impossible to justify it any other way. As a Bulls fan, its annoying.

You're telling me you can't give us 5 minutes? Only way for it to get better is to get on the court. Don't care if it is a David Leeish 1 minute. Get your bitchmade self out there.
    Yup. For the past two weeks I've been saying the best thing that could happen is somebody just lays Derrick out during practice. Lay a nice hard foul on him, and then help him up, and let him realize that he will live, that he will get back up. Right now all he remembers is one awkward landing and not touching a basketball for the next 8 months.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

DRose aka The Pussy

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    miami in 6

miami in 5

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    miami in 5
    Bulls in 4. Heatles are done.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Bulls in 4. Heatles are done.
    idiot of the year lmao

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He wasn't an MVP point guard.
    what does being an mvp pg have to do with this situation?
    him being an mvp makes him look even worse ................

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Last edited by phillybadboy; 05-08-13 at 03:06 AM.

First 12