Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

My Chicago Bulls

Absolutely unbelievable. Without Rose, Heinrich, and Deng. I cant wait for Deng and Heinrich to come back. Heat will win game 2 but after that anything can happen in Chicago.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

I love the Bulls.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Ralphie!

Ralphie1412

True grit!!!!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

good chance they don't win another game this series

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    They will get mowed down next game, I just know it. The heat were rusty, they missed some wide open shots. But one thing is for sure they are going to have to earn everything in Chicago.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Possible, but they are now 2-1 in Miami this year... and have clearly proven they know how to beat the Heat. Make someone other than Lebron beat you and be physical. Dwayne Wade is a mediocre NBA player at this point in his career.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Nah man. They'll win at least 1 in Chicago.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

We got more than enough to win baby!

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lebron will go down in Jordan's house

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

any time table for Deng?

you know with this win the Rose should play chatter is gonna increase 5x as much

Ralphie1412

People forget how relentless the Bulls have been under Thibadeau/Rose era. Best record and always giving Lebron a FIT.

The Heat and The Bulls are going to battle for the east for the next 5-10 years and I cant wait. Thats why all this D.Rose hate will be a footnote to what is already one of the greatest rivalries in sports right now.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    People forget how relentless the Bulls have been under Thibadeau/Rose era. Best record and always giving Lebron a FIT.

The Heat and The Bulls are going to battle for the east for the next 5-10 years and I cant wait. Thats why all this D.Rose hate will be a footnote to what is already one of the greatest rivalries in sports right now.
    When the Bulls are healthy it won't even be a battle

Dwayne Wade is seriously a below average NBA starter at this point in his career.

Ralphie1412

I havent been on board with D Wade hate until now. He is a SHELL of his 2005-2006 form. If Lebron stayed in Cleveland he would have had a ring by now because Miami would be done BIG TIME. By hooking up with Lebron, D Wade has prolonged his career/success.

I have said since day 1 and I will say it again. I dont want D. Rose to play. I dont care what anyone says about him, I know what Bulls fans and Chicago think and the majority of them would rather just continue this fun Nate Robinson fueled run. Because like I said, Bulls v.s Heat decides the East for the next decade.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

nate outplayed lebron pure and simple. more points off less shots, and also more assists

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I havent been on board with D Wade hate until now. He is a SHELL of his 2005-2006 form. If Lebron stayed in Cleveland he would have had a ring by now because Miami would be done BIG TIME. By hooking up with Lebron, D Wade has prolonged his career/success.

I have said since day 1 and I will say it again. I dont want D. Rose to play. I dont care what anyone says about him, I know what Bulls fans and Chicago think and the majority of them would rather just continue this fun Nate Robinson fueled run. Because like I said, Bulls v.s Heat decides the East for the next decade.
    WHAT IF, I'm just saying what if, Rose continues to sit and the Bulls somehow beat the Heat and win the championship, with Nate the Great leading the way. Would there be a clamor to keep him and get rid of Rose? I wouldn't subscribe to it, but it really would be weird and would be an almost impossible burden for Rose until he won one himself.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Wade was a plus eight after the night was done. Lebron was a -15. Wade wasn't the guy who threw up a stunning brick of an air ball at the most crucial point in the game. Keep on nut hugging lebron like David Stern loves people to do.

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Congrats on the win. Must be fun to be a Bulls fan at the moment.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Stern won't be too pissed if Chicago somehow wins the series. It is a large market and will still be good for his bottom line after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Wade was a plus eight after the night was done. Lebron was a -15. Wade wasn't the guy who threw up a stunning brick of an air ball at the most crucial point in the game. Keep on nut hugging lebron like David Stern loves people to do.

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Maybe, but D-Wade did take an unforgivably stupid pull-up three coming out of that timeout. Bulls scored and pushed to the lead to four.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

WHAT IF, I'm just saying what if, Rose continues to sit and the Bulls somehow beat the Heat and win the championship, with Nate the Great leading the way. Would there be a clamor to keep him and get rid of Rose? I wouldn't subscribe to it, but it really would be weird and would be an almost impossible burden for Rose until he won one himself.
    Nate has already earned himself a two year deal but as a backup. Rose is the youngest MVP and the future. Nate is exactly what a perfect backup point should be....energetic and no afraid to make an impact.

In the postgame Nate just said when he plays its like NBA JAM where the ball and the hoop are on fire

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Nate has already earned himself a two year deal but as a backup. Rose is the youngest MVP and the future. Nate is exactly what a perfect backup point should be....energetic and no afraid to make an impact.

In the postgame Nate just said when he plays its like NBA JAM where the ball and the hoop are on fire
    I don't think it's possible. First, Hinrich already under contract next season. I understand Kirk can play some 2, but still, Nate's role would be so minimal. And Bulls won't have the money. Nate ain't taking the minimum again. Nate's gonna go somewhere and get paid and play a lot. And that's what he should do. He'll move on, but no matter what happens, Chicago will always have a soft spot for that little guy.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I don't think it's possible. First, Hinrich already under contract next season. I understand Kirk can play some 2, but still, Nate's role would be so minimal. And Bulls won't have the money. Nate ain't taking the minimum again. Nate's gonna go somewhere and get paid and play a lot. And that's what he should do. He'll move on, but no matter what happens, Chicago will always have a soft spot for that little guy.
    Bingo. Going to be hard to keep him. If Butler keeps up this level of play, I'm afraid they will actively look to move Deng as well.

They are deep as hell, and have talent. Management could go hundreds of different ways this offseason, hopefully they make the right move. Boozer and Deng for Kevin Love, seems a lot more realistic now. Keep the same team (minus Nate), eat the tax. Move 2 or 3 guys for another stud, who knows.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Bingo. Going to be hard to keep him. If Butler keeps up this level of play, I'm afraid they will actively look to move Deng as well.

They are deep as hell, and have talent. Management could go hundreds of different ways this offseason, hopefully they make the right move. Boozer and Deng for Kevin Love, seems a lot more realistic now. Keep the same team (minus Nate), eat the tax. Move 2 or 3 guys for another stud, who knows.
    I'd do that in an instant, and I think we'd have to throw in the rights to Mirotic. I think he's gonna be a star, but he's a 4, so if you get Love that's his spot. If I'm Minnesota I'd have to consider that too. They have to trade Love or they get nothing for him. Boozer and Deng are expiring contracts and Mirotic is gonna be great and would be a great fit, although the fly in the ointment would be whether Mirotic is willing to go there.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Nate and Noah such a tough matchup

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Never been more proud to be a Bulls fan

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

How much u pay for the team?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by StevenSuarez View Post
    Maybe, but D-Wade did take an unforgivably stupid pull-up three coming out of that timeout. Bulls scored and pushed to the lead to four.
    yeah he did. People are dreaming if they think the Bulls have any shot winning this series. Even if they did Noah will be in all kinds of foul trouble so Lebron can move on. Just like Hibbert last season when Indy looked like the better team. Nba protects their one main guy. No different this year. Jordan caused all of this because he was a money machine and that good. That is why every chance the talking heads get they praise Lebron. Just to drill it in our heads how great they want us to think he is. Stern wants that cash that Jordan use to bring in.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Hard not to like this Bulls team ... they have fukn grit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Miami is so pissed off right now... they'll win 4 straight.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by StevenSuarez View Post
    Fun stat:
    "Teammates since 2010, LeBron James is 7-16 on game-tying or go-ahead FGA in final 2:00 of playoff games. Dwyane Wade is 1-10 and 0-5 on 3s."

Ralphie1412

Love this team.

Loul Deng coming back is going to be huge.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Love this team.

Loul Deng coming back is going to be huge.
    When do you think? Friday?

12 Last