BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You have to love coach Tibbs and this Bulls team

They have toughness, grit, and one of the best coaches in the league. I love watching them play. I can't wait until this team is fully healthy.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Bulls are awesome.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Watch them be not even close to this good when they're healthy.....this is just a rush this team is going through, with every guy stepping up and playing at a high level. Once Rose and the others return, they'll realize they have alot of other help, and you won't see this on a consistent basis.

At the end of the day, all they've done is won a series against a scrub Nets team (barely impressive), and won game 1 in Miami (very impressive).

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Watch them be not even close to this good when they're healthy.....this is just a rush this team is going through, with every guy stepping up and playing at a high level. Once Rose and the others return, they'll realize they have alot of other help, and you won't see this on a consistent basis.

At the end of the day, all they've done is won a series against a scrub Nets team (barely impressive), and won game 1 in Miami (very impressive).
    When Rose is Healthy, the Bulls are a top 5 team in the league, easily. So what I'm trying to say is that they're a contender.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They have toughness, grit, and one of the best coaches in the league. I love watching them play. I can't wait until this team is fully healthy.
    They are so GOOD, that they don't even put D.Rose to play
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When Rose is Healthy, the Bulls are a top 5 team in the league, easily. So what I'm trying to say is that they're a contender.
    Yeah I guess that's true. I could be biased here, as I just never have confidence in teams like Bulls, Pacers, who can have a 8-10 point QTR at any given time in any game. Although when Bulls are playing at their best, they are def. the 2nd best team in teh East no doubt.

Its hard to compare them to Western teams without ever getting to see how these guys match up with those offensive powerhouses in a series, I think their defense won't be nearly as effective. One reason I always hoped they made it to the finals, would be a sick match-up.