Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guerrero (+400) over Mayweather... seems distracted.. like Pacquiao

i think he goes down...

the dude has too much mentally going on.. bad for fighting..
    bad for anything...*it think it's worth a shot.

Pac-man was favored.. Mayweather favored..

I will take Guerrero in this spot. 'the bad 'weather is due, imo

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Were gonna take this women beater down lol! Worth a small shot I think only thing that bugs me is pro boxing makes the NBA look legit when it comes to being shady. Up to +460 at 5D now!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Were gonna take this women beater down lol! Worth a small shot I think only thing that bugs me is pro boxing makes the NBA look legit when it comes to being shady. Up to +460 at 5D now!
    Then take Guerrero KO/TKO/DQ considering thats the only way he wins

Ratzz

hey, RP

lol.. boxing is SOOOO shady, man... the judging is OUTRAGEOUS...

if Marquez doesn't knock Pac-man out in that last fight.. he probably loses it again..

it's not about who is the best boxer.. it's about who is the bigger celeb..
    and who sells more tickets.

Marquez says he is through fighting Pacquiao.. smart...
    i am certain they would give it right back to Pac.

more popular. it's about Pay-per-view sales. that's it. not boxing.

that said.. i think Mayweather can get knocked out tonight.
    otherwise i wouldn't go for it..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Don't really follow boxing much anymore but threw some beer $ at the +460 for grins. Hopefully that punk bitch does get ko'd tonight!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Then take Guerrero KO/TKO/DQ considering thats the only way he wins
    i like this.. it's +200

just checked

Ratzz

Don't really follow boxing much anymore but threw some beer $ at the +460 for grins. Hopefully that punk bitch does get ko'd tonight!
    i did the same.. GL to us!

(err.. i mean Guerrero)

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11099

I know people don't like Mayweather but anyone using that hate to make their bets are foolish. Mayweather is waaaay too fast to lose to this clown. He's been getting more and more stronger as he gets older and his technique is just on another level.

Save your money and make another play. There is a reason Mayweather is undefeated and really has never been challenged in his career

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

i like this.. it's +200

just checked
    then you checked wrong

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Guerrero's got a chance, threw some on the Ghost for the win.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just threw $10 on it no biggie at all Mac after having a real good day! Nobody thought Tyson would get planted in his prime either!!

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will bet 5 usd in this shit just for fun...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I know people don't like Mayweather but anyone using that hate to make their bets are foolish. Mayweather is waaaay too fast to lose to this clown. He's been getting more and more stronger as he gets older and his technique is just on another level.

Save your money and make another play. There is a reason Mayweather is undefeated and really has never been challenged in his career
    He's never been challenged because he picks his own fights

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Small bet for fun

Mac4Lyfe

I had Duster Bouglas at 22 to 1 that night... Tyson defense was leaking a few fights prior to Tokyo. It was a good play. I know some people that got 40-1 earlier in the day. I also bet large Lennox Lewis over Tyson too. I was playing blackjack with Tyson's cut guy the week before the fight and he told me that they were worried he wouldn't show up to the fight and was on constant watch in case he got off his meds.

I have seen nothing to show me that Mayweather has taken a step back. Sure he hasn't fought in a year but you don't lose speed by not fighting. If anything he should be fresh and ready to go. Guerrero is a Lightweight the guy has jumped several weight classes from Featherweight. Can he knock Floyd out? Highly unlikely. Can he out punch him? Possibly throw more punches but Floyd's defense is second to none. He knows how to block shots and he's pin point accurate on his punches.

I always look for possible angles but I really don't see any tonight. The only angle I can see is a possible fix to move towards a rematch and renewed interest but Guerrero isn't the guy to take a fall for. Mayweather is looking to fight 6 more fights. He ain't losing the first of the 6. Perhaps the 4th or 5th. This is a tuneup fight for Floyd to set serve.

Just threw $10 on it no biggie at all Mac after having a real good day! Nobody thought Tyson would get planted in his prime either!!

Mac4Lyfe

Huh??? Do you even know his career?

In his first 2 years of being a pro he challenges #1 Hernandez who was undefeated as a Super Featherweight. He beat the shit out of him and the corner stopped the fight. He became the first Olympian of his class to win a world championship. He defended his title against all comers including Vargas. He takes on Diego Corrales who was 33-0 with 27 KOs at the time and never being knocked down. Mayweather knocks him down like 5 times before his corner stepped in. Corrales averaged 5 punches a round the only time a fighter has ever registered single digits in all the years Compubox has been tracking punch stats.

He beats Castillo, Gati, Juda, Naseem, Baldomir, De La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto. He's fought the best and hasn't been challenged. Who do you want him to fight? Pacman? Pacman can't even beat Marquez who Mayweather dominated. Mayweather hit Marquez with 60% of his punches while marquez only landed 12%. He totally dominated Marquez in that fight where I don't think Marquez won a single round. Why would it be different with Pacquiao?

Love him or hate him, Mayweather is the most skilled boxer in the history of the sport. Most people don't realize it and won't give him his due because he's an asshole/instigator but the guy is the best. His defense and his speed are unlike anything we've ever seen and probably will never see again.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    He's never been challenged because he picks his own fights

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Like I said Mac never really been a huge boxing fan but watched some bouts in late 80's thru mid 90's. Has it's moments just don't follow nor do I follow that UFC crap either. Just a small wager for shits means nothing to me but action. You have anything on the fight? You seem to be pretty sharp with boxing. Gl to ya!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Used to watch Mma fighting more back in the day when it came out tho and was still way underground. Had to go rent the videos and only certain spots would even carry them lol.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't have anything on the fight but I think Mayweather by decision was -145??? That's what I would have taken.

Like I said Mac never really been a huge boxing fan but watched some bouts in late 80's thru mid 90's. Has it's moments just don't follow nor do I follow that UFC crap either. Just a small wager for shits means nothing to me but action. You have anything on the fight? You seem to be pretty sharp with boxing. Gl to ya!

Mac4Lyfe

I'd normally say Mayweather is probably going to win by TKO but with the layoff a decision is more probable.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Two rounds in and the fight is actually looking pretty competitive...

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8966

no it's not Guerrero has done very little.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8966

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    no it's not Guerrero has done very little.
    Mayweather certainly isn't running off with an easy win.

Ratzz

nice pick Ratzz..

Mayweather totally outclassed Guerrero...

i looks like prison humbled Mayweather.. much more humble.

still go moves.. good for him.

Ratzz

i put $9... a six-pack..

shoulda saved it.. lol..

fans were pissed!!..*

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Mayweather said he hurt his right hand halfway through the fight which is why he never knocked him out (or down). Hm...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Mayweather said he hurt his right hand halfway through the fight which is why he never knocked him out (or down). Hm...
    i thought same..

but hell.. still won

oh well

Mac4Lyfe

Very easy to see that coming...

Every Mayweather fight, they pump up some nobody to the point where people throw out lunch money praying for an upset (and a Mayweather ass kicking). Canelo Alvarez is the next guy they're going to pump up to a huge payday. Who has Alvarez beaten/fought? It's another setup folks. I'm calling it now.

The only thing that will beat Mayweather is father time and that's probably at least 3 years away. He'll probably retire before then. He's a smart mofo. Got to give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't have anything on the fight but I think Mayweather by decision was -145??? That's what I would have taken.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

will take someone very special to beat mayweather with that defense/elusivness he has

Mac4Lyfe

Mayweather has gone up against every type of style you can imagine. He's been in with bigger fighters, smaller more foot speed guys, southpaws, etc. He is so skilled it usually only takes him a few rounds to figure you out. Tonight he was pushing the action early but Guerrero was doing a good job of counter punching, so he mixes it up and allows Guerrero to lead and he counter punched him instead. He saw that Guerrero was throwing an elongated jab, so he started countering over the top of it. He then would feint the left jab and shoot a straight right. Pretty soon, Guerrero didn't know where the punches were coming from so he could then tag him with lead right hands.

Mayweather is not only an elite athlete but he has a brilliant mind for the game. Technique, style and smarts is what wins the fight game. He can fight off the ropes, stand in the middle of the ring, fight in clinches, etc. He has the complete game and doesn't get frazzled in the heat of the battle. It's unreal that for all these years, no one has even hit him with a lucky shot. He's always in great position with his hands up.

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    will take someone very special to beat mayweather with that defense/elusivness he has

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

great writeup mac. agree w/ what you're saying 100% but really don't know boxing like i can tell you do, but really interesting to read your breakdown. definitely was baiting him into counterpunch attacks, and it was amazing how guerrero could almost never hit him. mayweather was impressive, he's on another level.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13293

Its unreal that no one has copied his style to beat him. Gotta fight fire with fire against this guy lol.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Its unreal that no one has copied his style to beat him. Gotta fight fire with fire against this guy lol.
    Doesn't always work... but if you want that, then Broner/mayweather is probably what you want.
    Mayweather sons him though

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I lost my lunch $$ on the fight Put me in their with that women beeeeeter and I will show him whats up vato! Just kidding except for the women beater part. Have no respect for piece of shit scumbags that hit women and he's nothing but a scumbag hoodrat in my book but dude can box!

12 Last