YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmith View Post
    Bet op feels pretty stupid now lol.
    I was hoping for his thoughts on Warriors +154 series price now at pinnacle.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You think I feel stupid because its a 1-1 series?

Golden State shot over 50% from down town and the Spurs missed a ton of open shots.

Anyway, if I'm wrong I will admit it but all of these Warrior fans are actin like the series is over because they won one game. LOL. It's pretty obvious this franchise is not used to having success.

The Warriors have played great and the Spurs haven't yet it's 1-1.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Golden State shot over 50% from down town and the Spurs missed a ton of open shots.

Anyway, if I'm wrong I will admit it but all of these Warrior fans are actin like the series is over because they won one game. LOL. It's pretty obvious this franchise is not used to having success.

spurs have gotten embarrassed in a lot of their playoff exits in recent years. this one wouldn't surprise me at all. they're not exactly guaranteed to turn it on and start playing great all of a sudden.

do you have something against the warriors? as an okc fan you really seem to be defending the spurs pretty hard in this thread.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm bummed the masses have finally realized they were wrong about Golden State because all the GS playoff spreads up until this point have been easy money, just like they were for Spurs-Lakers and Heat-Bucks.

Colin Kaepernick
    Colin Kaepernick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs lucky to lose this series in 5.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

If this series continues to be about making open shots...which both teams have been getting tons of, you would HAVE to put your money on GS since thats exactly what they do. Spurs shooting is and has always been streaky...it doesn't surprise me to see guys like Neal, Green, Manu and Leonard miss open 3 after open 3 but it would surprise me to see Steph and Klay miss open 3 after open 3 if given them all day long.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Spurs play boring basketball, warriors are fun to watch. Hope they win both games @home and then I think they won the series for 90%

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Warriors series price +154.

Thunder series price +154.

Thunder have a much better shot to win though, right? Like twice as good.

"Warrior fans are actin like the series is over because they won one game. LOL. It's pretty obvious this franchise is not used to having success."

nah, we're just the best fans in the NBA. in a decade when we've made the playoffs every year and gone deep several times we will still be acting the same way.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    Warriors series price +154.

Thunder series price +154.

Thunder have a much better shot to win though, right? Like twice as good.

"Warrior fans are actin like the series is over because they won one game. LOL. It's pretty obvious this franchise is not used to having success."

nah, we're just the best fans in the NBA. in a decade when we've made the playoffs every year and gone deep several times we will still be acting the same way.
    You will see some genuine warriors fan here in the bay.. almost every game is sold out every season.

BigDofBA

This thread is quiet tonight.

Warriors were playing the best bball in the league according to their fans yet they're down 2-1....

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Well, half of SBR posters are retarded squares, so I don't see why you are surprised.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

^^Lol. Yea. It may be fun to watch but small guard oriented teams will never win. If you don't have any 6'6+ swingmen u better have a low post presence.

BigDofBA

Golden State is a talented team but they're too young and they can't continue to shoot over 50% from three like they did in game two.

This series will help the Warriors tremendously in the future but it was funny hearing all these people talk like the Warriors had won the series when it was 1-1.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

what had happen was....

BigDofBA

3-2. I think this series is essentially over, I don't see the Warriors winning two straight and a game 7 in San Antonio.

Warrior fans have nothing to hang their heads about. Their team has played well and this experience will go a long way in the future. This Warriors teams kind of reminds me of the Thunder's first playoff run a few years ago against the Lakes. The Warriors will be a team to recon with in the future.

With that out of the way, some of the comments in this thread are comical, especially since the Warriors have never been up a game in the series. It's one thing to win a game or two and be competitive. It's another to actually beat a veteran team like the Spurs 4 times.

Anyway, GL with your bets.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

BigD cannot wait to bump this thread every time the Spurs win
    Points Awarded:

Speedy88 gave hawley 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

The Warriors have a lot of heart. I think they got a decent shot in game 6. My gut tells me the Spurs will finish this in 6 though.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

3-2. I think this series is essentially over, I don't see the Warriors winning two straight and a game 7 in San Antonio.

Warrior fans have nothing to hang their heads about. Their team has played well and this experience will go a long way in the future. This Warriors teams kind of reminds me of the Thunder's first playoff run a few years ago against the Lakes. The Warriors will be a team to recon with in the future.

With that out of the way, some of the comments in this thread are comical, especially since the Warriors have never been up a game in the series. It's one thing to win a game or two and be competitive. It's another to actually beat a veteran team like the Spurs 4 times.

Anyway, GL with your bets.
    This is more like PHI/BOS last year. Warriors will lose in 7

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

I think Spurs finish them in 6.....nice effort but Jackson over popovich....come on folks

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Jackson has done a great job though, nice bump after ever spurs win lol
    Last edited by Git Lo; 05-15-13 at 09:05 PM.

seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

no, spurs are winning in 6. will be a close game 6 though

BigDofBA

4-2.

Now the Spurs will lose to the Grizzlies.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I'm right about -850 lines most of the time. I'll probably take Miami ML every game from here on out. I'll win more bets than I lose. Then I'll go tout.

In all seriousness, Golden State had a good showing. Their fans should be happy. They're young and talented.

Pauulzcappin

Memphis will probably win but that is going to be a great series regardless.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

4-2.

Now the Spurs will lose to the Grizzlies.
    No wayyy. Watch how Pop and Spurs expose Z-Bo and Gasol. Those two will def. still play well but they're not gonna be grabbing every board and scoring at will down low.

Grizzlies were just so fortunate with their match-ups, with a shit Clippers team and OKC without Westbrook. Could not have scripted it any better for them. Now they get back to reality.

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Wasn't there a serious thread that stated the Warriors were the best team in the NBA after they won Game 2?

Pauulzcappin

spurs are a bad rebounding team. gasol and z-bo will actually be the ones exposing san an.

First 123