Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers Win Game 6 and 7. $350 +235 in Game 6.

Clippers have played horribly the last 2 games. I commented on the over aggression from the grizzlies and their dense style of play and overplay actually on the defensive end and commented on how Paul was going to light them up if they continued that -- which they did -- unfortunately for me Griffin twisted his ankle and did not return. I have to believe that with elimination probable tonight, Del Negro will look for more of Billulps and Crawford to take some of the pressure of Chris Paul, who will once again dominate tonight if the Grizz continue to not give him a step and play him so close. Clippers need DeAndre Jordan tonight with a hobbled Griffin who still may give it a go tonight.

Randolph and Gasol have been huge in this series as the Lakerman and many others stated, but note that they have also gotten consistent perimeter play from Connoly and with Paul's desperation seeping through his teeth tonight, there's no way he's going to give Connoly any sort of room.

I expect the Clippers to consistently double team both Gasol and Randolph tonight and make other guys like Pondexter, Prince, Allen beat them from the pererimeter. All are shaky jump shooters at best.

Without Griffin though, the Clippers will definitely need to rely heavily on Jamal Crawford (outside of Paul) as he is one of the only other guys capable of getting to his spot at will. Pondexter and Prince should both see some time on Crawford tonight as that is the most logical matchup with Allen guarding Paul the majority of the game.

The Grizz are essentially doing what the Lakers did with Howard and Gasol playing a duel high low post with Gasol the Center at the high elbow and Randolph on the block. That has worked to perfection thus far and it's obvious the Clippers are losing some of their legs having to guard these beasts for 5 games now. But this is a perimeter game for the Clipps and they have to speed up the tempo to win this game.

$350 on the Clips +235

$220 on the Clippers +6 -110

It doesn't make sense to take the series price here considering it's ranging around +350. There's more value in betting game 7 separately if it gets there.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Give that money to someone who needs it. Show-off all star bball doesn't work when it matters, Clips are done. They will not accomplish anything with this squad, they will never do it, but they have to begin rebuilding this team.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Here we go.

A pretty silly statement by you to say it makes more sense to take the ML tonight than the Series Price if you are so adamant about Clippers winning.

Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Im here with you bro, I also think Clippers will win this game today. If the Clippers win today, they will win at home next game!!! I put down 100, to win 245! Lets go Clippers... I'm just worried Griffin might not play!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Well one thing ur right about is taking Clippers here rather than series price. Because even IF they win today, there's no reason they will 'for sure' win at home in game 7 (refer to this series last year).

But as it stands, Clippers have not shown anything the past 3 games that suggests they will win. The fact is, they will still get destroyed on the boards. And unless Grizz stop going away from Gasol/Randolph, they will win. As for the doubling, I don't know why it didn't happen last 3 games nor did they try to trap them at any point or prevent them from getting the ball in the post. Grizz were literally walking up and feeding them the ball with ease every possession.

And more than anything, Clippers have to get people going on offense. If they can knock down 3's and keep the game close, CP3 should be able to take over late like he did first 2 games.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

If Blake doesn't play I don't know about this one bro. He makes such a huge difference on the floor people don't understand.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Clippers could easily be down 3-1 in this series had Paul not hit a game winner.

Who are you going to back after the Clippers get elminated? Probably the Warriors who will get smoked by the Spurs.

Anyway, GL. I don't like the spread in the game all though I would lean Memphis.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

For talking such a big game about the playoffs you sure do suck. And you have a thread for NBA plays you dont need to make a new thread for each play.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

shari keeps assuring me this is a real person -- not some bored mod just drumming up traffic with stupid post/thread after stupid post/thread.

I still refuse to believe anyone can be like this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Clippers could cover but won't win

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Clipps are done Goat. And line is set at 6.5 for a reason. If Clipps should win, line should be at around 4 and lower

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

thoughts on the total?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

typical goat cheese

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    For talking such a big game about the playoffs you sure do suck. And you have a thread for NBA plays you dont need to make a new thread for each play.
    I already asked him that. He doesn't want to post in his season thread because it would be to easy to track. He down already in the playoff and again looks like an idiot.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation

18 minutes left, clipper ships down 11

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has he updated his record yet?

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation

so memphis has 3 more rebounds, but 24 more ft attempts

fix city

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Dead and buried...again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What in the poop.

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got milk in your face and your ass tonight...

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

man joey crawford is such a corrupt ref.

this game had fix city written all over it. unreal how much they helped memphis.... killed clipper momentum every time they possibly could.

fukin joke of a fixed sport

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    man joey crawford is such a corrupt ref.

this game had fix city written all over it. unreal how much they helped memphis.... killed clipper momentum every time they possibly could.

fukin joke of a fixed sport

i didnt bet on this game but the boxscore is waaaay out of wack. twice as many free throws yet the clippers beat them on the boards. very very strange

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Another nice one Goat. Keep em coming please.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

the reason they had so many freethrows is because the clippers came out and played hack a shaq the first 5 minutes of the game and the grizz had a ton of ft's the first half...then you had 2 asshats for the clippers that wanted to thug it out and bitch about every call and got t'd up... the refs didnt kill any momentum, when the clips made a run, bayless or conley would bury a few shots and put it out of reach again...

grizz won 15 of last 16 at home and the flopper was hurt...why goat decided to donate air money is beyond me...maybe he just wanted to be different than lakeshow and if it luckboxed into a win, he would get some forum attention...

more games left, maybe he can redeem himself ... the coin flip has to win sometimes...gl in the next round, goat

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

"atta boy goat," thanks for the fades

CaVengo
    CaVengo's Avatar Become A Pro!

The worst "analysis" I ever seen!!!!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

4 in a row.
    How pathetic?

memphis is not even good either.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

the "only" way you win betting sports is by value betting, otherwise the vig will slowly eat away, at your profits, do you have a forecasting model ????

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Hard head Goat.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Thanks again.....between you and pauly ...your fade heaven!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Goat where have you gone? We need some more picks.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

12 Last