kushkhronicles
    kushkhronicles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Payout Process 5D

Won a substantial amount of money using 5d. Have multiple accts with different companies. Never knew payout time for ** was this long, and everyday a rep is telling me something different. My other books process ** same day or next morning. I was referred to 5d by a pretty reputable player. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or is it just me, any feed back would be great

Kush Khronicles

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

yeah I had similar problems. u have to jump through hoops before they finally approve of ur withrdrawal. I did a cashiers check and deposited into my bank account after receiving it about a week later, took another month for it to clear and got dinged $45 on top of that. just a long drawn out awful process.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I requested payout through W.U. My request was approved and received my money all the same day.

kushkhronicles

I thought the process was the same as all the others, request payout in the morning and receive the same day.. I guess cause I have a new acct I have to get the typical run around. This has been going on since Tuesday.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I receive ** payouts the next day all the time. I have no clue what their process is for checks. Go with the ** option and you should have no issues

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    I receive ** payouts the next day all the time. I have no clue what their process is for checks. Go with the ** option and you should have no issues
    Same here.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post

What's a ** option?

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

It's W.U I believe. This forum censored that word for some reason

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I usually get my checks in 4-5 days no problem.

kushkhronicles

Never tried the option for the check Ive just always used **. Really contemplating on keeping acct with them if this is the process for **. I really do appreciate you guys response, Ive been going ape sh^t the last couple of days wondering if i was gonna get the phantom letter in email stating funds seized. Gonna continue to be optimistic. Thx once again.

They put ** due to liability reasons