BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

#BostonStrong +2 and ML

This line is out of whack

Knicks couldn't close it out at home. Now they go into the garden w 19,000 fans cheering against them. Boston forces a game 7 , maybe wins series.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I'm surprised as well. I had this at Boston-1.5, possibly -2.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Pacers ML as well tomorrow to close out. Teague hobbled and he's huge for Atlanta's pick and roll game.

Was really liking Houston -1 but this Harden strep throat news threw me a curve ball. Never had strep throat but I imagine it has to be tough to breath when your throat is on fire. Going to make the play anyway because OKC has been bad. KD can't do it alone when Houston is hitting their 3s.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    Pacers ML as well tomorrow to close out. Teague hobbled and he's huge for Atlanta's pick and roll game.

Was really liking Houston -1 but this Harden strep throat news threw me a curve ball. Never had strep throat but I imagine it has to be tough to breath when your throat is on fire. Going to make the play anyway because OKC has been bad. KD can't do it alone when Houston is hitting their 3s.
    Teague is hobbled? interesting news I thought he was fine.

"Apr 27 Teague fell hard on his elbow in the second quarter, but returned to action for the second half. He finished the night with 13 points (4-15 FG, 0-2 3Pt, 5-7 FT) to go with six rebounds, five assists, and two steals in a Game 3 victory over the Pacers.Recommendation: Teague appeared to be fine after hurting his elbow in the first half. While his shooting from the field wasn't spectacular, he has been shooting 47 percent in the series prior to Saturday's contest, and should bounce back soon enough.
    "

I do like the Boston pick however, the whole disrespect by the Knicks - arriving in Black Tuxs to a "Boston funeral" is f'in ridiculous, Boston will play every game tough.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I wouldn't jump on Boston for this game. Carmelo has had 2 straight duds and JR was not himself in game 5. Also, I believe the Knicks will be able to play with less pressure on them in front of a crowd that despises them because their (the Boston crowd) expectation is for the Knicks to collapse and lose the game. This isn't a must win for the Knicks so expect them to take lots of shots and gun it like they are used to. They have nothing to lose this game.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Taking Knicks all day.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

i like the knicks. big celts fan but they will need a miracle. could happen tho. carmelo is a vegetarian. i won't be betting. I got memphis -3.5 and under 180.5 for 2 to win 90