d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Refs determined for a Game 7.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    nice bump tool

Meant if they were able or not. It got lost in the posting/capping frenzy.
    No need to be childish about it. You were wrong. Get over it.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watson sticking it to his old team

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Childish??

I'm over it bro I bet money on the game and posted it

All I see you do is blindside posters and start threads about rain delays.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

nate robinson is sick

sick witttt ittttt

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Nate just made Kardashian dizzy. That was sweet.

yisman

Childish??

I'm over it bro I bet money on the game and posted it
    You're obviously not over it if you're hurling insults.

All I see you do is blindside posters and start threads about rain delays.
    You obviously don't read the board much. I post about a lot of things.

I've probably made about 5 threads about rain delays during the 5 years I've been here. I've made hundreds of other threads.

I/O

Need 3 more points from Nate and a Bulls win!

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Noah is like "Oh Derrick Rose I will pass to him"

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Gibson fouled out. If Boozer fouls out, then what? Nazr and Noah is not a match.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Nets being gift wrapped FTs yet can't seal the deal

I/O

Need 3 more points from Nate and a Bulls win!
    Need a Bulls win!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Robinson hammered. These refs are asses.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Nets What a pile of rubbish!!! A fit team struggling to beat a banged up team.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Can we get a Nate 3 for the tie here?

I/O

Nets trying to give it away

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Nets WON, but they SUX... barely can win a injured, fouls out team...And still have to FLOP a lot...ahahahah

I/O

I'm sure this is gonna take a little work for you to understand.

The post I made was in context. The post was made when who was and wasn't playing was an unknown factor at that time.

Now being a troll late to the thread and well after the fact, you would have missed that fact. You also missed it when you decided to act like an ass and quote and bump a post of mine that made perfect sense much earlier.

I was complimenting Deng and those who would try and play no matter what. Gibson has made a career of sitting out games for any type ailment or strained nail. Well after the fact none of this would come across correctly.

Just keep trolling, blindsiding, coming into threads well after they are started, making lame posts about rainouts and delays that we are well aware of, make other lame posts instructing members on how they should handle themselves, and not posting any bets/plays on games. Doing all this you should be able to increase your glorious post count with really nothing of substance.

later

yisman

I'm sure this is gonna take a little work for you to understand.

The post I made was in context. The post was made when who was and wasn't playing was an unknown factor at that time.

Now being a troll late to the thread and well after the fact, you would have missed that fact. You also missed it when you decided to act like an ass and quote and bump a post of mine that made perfect sense much earlier.

I was complimenting Deng and those who would try and play no matter what. Gibson has made a career of sitting out games for any type ailment or strained nail. Well after the fact none of this would come across correctly.

Just keep trolling, blindsiding, coming into threads well after they are started, making lame posts about rainouts and delays that we are well aware of, make other lame posts instructing members on how they should handle themselves, and not posting any bets/plays on games. Doing all this you should be able to increase your glorious post count with really nothing of substance.

later
    Keep it up with the childish personal attacks and stupid guarantees. You were dead wrong and you just can't get over it. Your post made zero sense at the time. I would've commented earlier but I didn't have the chance to look at this thread before the game.

I have posted plenty of plays on this board. The fact that you can't read is not my problem.

I contribute a hell of a lot more than you do to SBR, that's for sure. Anyone who reads the boards knows I'm not a "troll", and you make yourself look even more stupid with all the mindless name calling.

So feel free to leave at any time. You won't be missed.

I/O

Keep it up with the childish personal attacks and stupid guarantees. You were dead wrong and you just can't get over it. Your post made zero sense at the time. I would've commented earlier but I didn't have the chance to look at this thread before the game.

I have posted plenty of plays on this board. The fact that you can't read is not my problem.

I contribute a hell of a lot more than you do to SBR, that's for sure. Anyone who reads the boards knows I'm not a "troll", and you make yourself look even more stupid with all the mindless name calling.

What a revealing post.

What's this "Keep it up" crap ? gfy

Then your gonna double down about your trolling with these completely contradictory couple sentences....

Your post made zero sense at the time. I would've commented earlier but I didn't have the chance to look at this thread before the game.

You're a liar. You never read the thread until well later. Nobody knew who was playing or not. My post made complete sense to those I was posting after and before in the thread at the time.

Childish personal attacks??

The fact that you can't read is not my problem.

And this one is the cherry on top....

Exudes complete (and expected) arrogance on your part. Who the f are you? I'm well aware of my being here or not really doesn't affect the forward actions of other members of the forum and the forum itself. This place is way down the list of priorities in my life. Sadly, for you, it's at the top. It's a very obvious self explanatory window of what constitutes the rest of your life (nothing). Wrap your arms around it and continue to be king of the ant hill. I will be looking forward to maybe seeing some threads started by you in your next 50,000 posts with your actual plays. Though I won't hold my breath.

yisman

What a revealing post.

What's this "Keep it up" crap ? gfy
    More personal attacks. Are you 10 years old? Can you type a sentence without insults?

What a revealing post.

Then your gonna double down about your trolling with these completely contradictory couple sentences....
    Try again, this time in English. Thanks.

You're a liar. You never read the thread until well later. Nobody knew who was playing or not. My post made complete sense to those I was posting after and before in the thread at the time.
    No, you're a liar.

I posted exactly what happened.

Exudes complete (and expected) arrogance on your part. Who the f are you? I'm well aware of my being here or not really doesn't affect the forward actions of other members of the forum and the forum itself. This place is way down the list of priorities in my life. Sadly, for you, it's at the top. It's a very obvious self explanatory window of what constitutes the rest of your life (nothing). Wrap your arms around it and continue to be king of the ant hill. I will be looking forward to maybe seeing some threads started by you in your next 50,000 posts with your actual plays. Though I won't hold my breath.
    I've posted hundreds of plays here and in fact have posted over a thousand on my spreadsheet.

I/O

He can't be coached that's why he's been on 5 teams.

Some idiot team will give him big $$. They are all waiting to burn coin.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

super team got buried by the midget tonight

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Nate Robinson, PG 40 8-16 3-8 8-10 0 3 3 9 1 0 3 5 +10 27
    LeBron James, SF 44 8-17 1-3 7-9 2 6 8 7 2 1 2 2 -15 24

I/O

earlier in the season Nate was lucky if he was given enough time on the floor to break a sweat

now Tibbs is gonna have to figure out how to split time between him and Rose (whenever he finally returns) if he stays

lol

I/O

Game II

Nate not so good

First 123