mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

I smell a huge burial coming: 90% of public on GSW

I believe one of these series will go to Game 7.

I think the Bulls finish it off tonight. Deng and Gibson WILL play, you're crazy if you think they will miss the biggest game of the year cause of "illness". This is Thibs playing mind games.

So that leaves the GSW/DEN game. I know it will be an uphill battle but Steph/Klay will have to shoot 55%+ to win this game. If Nuggets play big like they did last game and Iggy can bother Steph all night, Denver has a pretty damn good chance to force game 7.

90% of public on 1 side usually doesn't work out to well so Denver ML it is for tonight.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

both series will go to game 7. So what if gibson plays, it's the hinrich factor that's more important. Nets go as D-Will goes, and he will go HAM tonight.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Hard to say they'll play when you don't know what the illness is

Deng didn't even attend practice yesterday

Even if they do play they won't be 100%

I love your nuggets play but I think brookyln shows up tonight big. They simply have better players and they've dropped 100+ on that Bulls defense 3 times already

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    both series will go to game 7. So what if gibson plays, it's the hinrich factor that's more important. Nets go as D-Will goes, and he will go HAM tonight.
    He's a great defender and adds to their defensive intensity. And as for D-Will going HAM, I can't put my $ on that. Dude might choke, he hasn't proven otherwise yet.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah after last night I'm calling b.s. on the "illness" thing. Heard a reporter today that spoke with Harden and said he did not look or sound sick. Certainly did not effect his game last night either. Probably just a ploy to try and get OKC on their heels prior to game. Still have a slight lean to Nets here tonight for some reason despite the fact I cannot stand those scrubs.

Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls and Warriors ML Cash Tonight ! Btw when 90% were on Spurs last series, they still won and covered every game. GS rolls tonight, I have 2k on them. GL

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot29 View Post
    Bulls and Warriors ML Cash Tonight ! Btw when 90% were on Spurs last series, they still won and covered every game. GS rolls tonight, I have 2k on them. GL
    First of all, I said usually. I didn't say 100% of the time 90% plays get buried. Second, the talent gap in that series was HUGE and Spurs were a no-brainer. The talent gap in GSW/DEN is non-existent.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm leaning Bulls and Nuggets as well.

I have a feeling people will be betting the Nets tonight because of the Hinrich injury, the Bulls will win, and then the same people will chase with the Warriors, and the Nuggets will win.

Of course, I could burried. No bets for me yet but that's how I'm leaning.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

90%? You do know thats just one source, right? Im seeing anywhere from 60-67%.

mysterio619

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post

90%? You do know thats just one source, right? Im seeing anywhere from 60-67%.
    Where are you seeing that?