Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

In other news, who gives a fukk.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

good Lord that is gross

by the way I called it from a mile away that it would be only bigs coming out, and explained why in a post on here, I will try to find it later and re-post it

I said it before and i'll say it again, all the gays in the NBA will be bigs, you will never see a gay point or a gay swingman or a gay off guard or even a gay undersized power forward in the NBA, they will all be bigs

I'll find my post i made on here explaining exactly why

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I don't see any players saying they are straight why should collins now get all the publicity because he was "born with" the gay gene. Don't ask don't tell pal I feel bad for the team that will have him on their roster next. All the talk will be of off the court incidents.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    what team is "forced" to sign him, someone is he was on cnn today dont even think for a second this didnt help his bottom line. hes getting signed no matter what, and will be in the league until hes 37 and teams can finally say hes over the hill. he will make more than $3 million off this instead of $300,000 in greece. guaranteed his agent or someone smart close to him timed this perfectly. just so happens the nba signing period and off-season frenzy is coming up soon. cant blame him every degen on this board would do it if they liked guys
    I don't think it helps him at all. He would have had a job anyway. There are always jobs for veteran big men like him taking the vet minimum. Like I said, look at Nazr Mohammed or Kurt Thomas or Marcus Camby or Joel Pryzbilla or Brendan Haywood or Juwan Howard.
    Same kind of player.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i would hate to be his twin brother.

everyone's gonna think he's gay.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Regardless if his true intentions are for his own personal gain or for a greater good, this is a step in progressing towards a more accepting society. Its sad all the hate that goes around. Imagine if you were gay and felt like you had to hide your orientation. Hopefully this makes people more comfortable with who they are and helps straight people be more comfortable with gay people.
    An all accepting society is a doomed society, but so is one that accepts no deviation. The problem is deciding what should and shouldn't be accepted. Should kleptomaniacs, 10 time a day masterbaters, the incestuous, and livestock fondlers be publicly accepted with open arms also?

Also, isn't it strange how Jason Collins just LOOKS gay. I mean if he was in a lineup with any 5 other random guys you would pick him.
    Points Awarded:

Aaron McCrevice gave TheCentaur 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i would hate to be his twin brother.

everyone's gonna think he's gay.
    And I'm sure Jason Collins would hate if you were his brother. Fortunately for him, his brother is supportive.

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/04/jarron.html

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

He's probably been dating Brittney Griner & realized Brittney had a bigger dick than he did.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Well at least one player from the NBA wont father a dozen bastard kids....
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave itchypickle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave itchypickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

what a f.a.g.g.o.t. this world is changing too damn much for me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And I'm sure Jason Collins would hate if you were his brother. Fortunately for him, his brother is supportive.

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/04/jarron.html
    you're not getting my point. since they look exactly alike, people will assume jarron is gay.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Apparently Jason Collins said that when he comes across an intolerant player on the court, he will "set a pretty hard pick on them and then move on." People are going to be getting raped out there soon enough...f.u.c.k.i.n. gross.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Jason Collins homosexual

Why don't you just shut up you moron and help your teammates win some games

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I don't see any players saying they are straight why should collins now get all the publicity because he was "born with" the gay gene. Don't ask don't tell pal I feel bad for the team that will have him on their roster next. All the talk will be of off the court incidents.

so now Al Gore invented a gay gene?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    what a f.a.g.g.o.t. this world is changing too damn much for me.
    we got a BROTHER IN THE WHITE HOUSE and fukin FRUITS PLAYING BALL

WHAT IN THEE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD PEOPLE????????

opie - FOR CRY EYE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD???? What happened to the world where the President of the United States was a competent, capable, honorable, White Christian, and where our sports heroes were honorable, admirable guys with 50s old-timey accents who were men you could look up to, who would sign a ball for an adoring kid and be a role model for the kid to be able to emulate to grow into a hard-working, brave, decent and honorable US citizen himself??? OPIE WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT WORLD PAL??????
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 04-29-13 at 03:24 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

chris broussard was controversial http://deadspin.com/espns-chris-brou...ebel-484708467

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Collins is "happy" - Even the Flintstones had a gay old time didn't they?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

you're not getting my point. since they look exactly alike, people will assume jarron is gay.
    And my point is, apparently Jarron is more interested in being a good brother than he is about what some idiots might assume.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    An all accepting society is a doomed society, but so is one that accepts no deviation. The problem is deciding what should and shouldn't be accepted. Should kleptomaniacs, 10 time a day masterbaters, the incestuous, and livestock fondlers be publicly accepted with open arms also?

Also, isn't it strange how Jason Collins just LOOKS gay. I mean if he was in a lineup with any 5 other random guys you would pick him.
    How is our society doomed from accepting gay people? Maybe we shouldn't accept people with brown hair. Or people who's first name begins with the letter C. Sexual orientation is just one of the many qualities that makes up a person. They are not "gay people" they are people. I don't know how you lump gay people with "livestock fondlers" and other groups. 2 consenting adults doing stuff in the privacy of their homes isn't anyone's business. Even if gay people being in a relationship grosses you out, it isn't like they are having sex on the court. Maybe gay people look different and you can tell they are gay. Even if they look different, who cares? I used to have anti-gay attitudes myself, but one of my good friends knows a gay person and my opinions changed after meeting him. He wasn't a weirdo, just a nice person I respect. I'm sure if you met a normal gay person, you would realize they are just like anyone else.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Apparently Jason Collins said that when he comes across an intolerant player on the court, he will "set a pretty hard pick on them and then move on." People are going to be getting raped out there soon enough...f.u.c.k.i.n. gross.
    Collins was known for letting guys crash into him. No, seriously, that is what he was known for. He was always one of the league leaders in in charges taken per minute.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And my point is, apparently Jarron is more interested in being a good brother than he is about what some idiots might assume.
    ygos? or do you have a gay brother? you have so much anger. relax pal, if you like dick more power to you...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Wow,

I never knew black guys could be gay.
    lamar latrell

wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Incredible reading the posts in here. Just incredible.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    How is our society doomed from accepting gay people? Maybe we shouldn't accept people with brown hair. Or people who's first name begins with the letter C. Sexual orientation is just one of the many qualities that makes up a person. They are not "gay people" they are people. I don't know how you lump gay people with "livestock fondlers" and other groups. 2 consenting adults doing stuff in the privacy of their homes isn't anyone's business. Even if gay people being in a relationship grosses you out, it isn't like they are having sex on the court. Maybe gay people look different and you can tell they are gay. Even if they look different, who cares? I used to have anti-gay attitudes myself, but one of my good friends knows a gay person and my opinions changed after meeting him. He wasn't a weirdo, just a nice person I respect. I'm sure if you met a normal gay person, you would realize they are just like anyone else.
    maybe this is why straight people are tired of hearing about it

how many straight pride parades do you see going on

be gay, but dont force people to accept and agree with it...good lord there are about 30 tv shows with gay main characters...can you say agenda?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I'm cool with it... one day you homophobes won't say anything because it won't make a difference.. probably because you is died in 50+ years, but whatever...

bash away...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

ygos? or do you have a gay brother? you have so much anger. relax pal, if you like dick more power to you...
    I'm not gay and I'm not angry and I don't have a gay brother. But if I did, I wouldn't "hate to be his brother" because I'm not a dick.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Funny if you surveyed sbr I bet most of the bashers are all in the closet anyhow...
    Points Awarded:

samdapatriotsfan gave BetterBizness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lecubs28

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

LeBron james couldn't help win that team games...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

so when can we start questioning him about whether his a "pitcher" or a "catcher"?

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Funny if you surveyed sbr I bet most of the bashers are all in the closet anyhow...
    that's one problem with some gay people, they think everyone that disagrees with that lifestyle is actually gay themselves ...solid logic

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Yes.. I'm here to be logical on a fking degenerate interweb subforum...

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    maybe this is why straight people are tired of hearing about it

how many straight pride parades do you see going on

be gay, but dont force people to accept and agree with it...good lord there are about 30 tv shows with gay main characters...can you say agenda?
    Used to think the same thing. They are a little over the top and in your face. Why isn't there straight pride parades? Turns out many gay people themselves have low self esteems. They hate themselves for being gay and view it as wrong because of the society we live in. They turn to drugs, suffer depression, even commit suicide for negative feelings regarding their sexuality.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth

Gay pride is a way of trying to combat negative inwards feelings among gays. If gays were accepted completely, pride parades wouldn't be necessary. It is similar to black pride in the sense that "who i am is nothing to be ashamed about, but something to celebrate." Not all gay people participate in parades or love will and grace. You should not associate all gay people with flamboyant pride parades. It isnt like there is a unified gay group which is a single entity. Blame the networks for having too many gay characters, not gay people.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Yes.. I'm here to be logical on a fking degenerate interweb subforum...
    Thinking logically shouldn't be limited to one forum or one aspect in life...being a logical thinker is a way of understanding the world around you and can help explain and understand phenomena is our lives...when would you want to be illogical anyway?...I guess maybe when you are making baseless claims

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Solid points Grape!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Thinking logically shouldn't be limited to one forum or one aspect in life...being a logical thinker is a way of understanding the world around you and can help explain and understand phenomena is our lives...when would you want to be illogical anyway?...I guess maybe when you are making baseless claims
    Dazzle me with big words arts major...

First 12345 ... Last