BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Did Ibaka just block himself?

Oh well, blow them out in game 5 and have another game to work together without Westbrook.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

After the last couple games, I'm kind of scared of OKC now, to be honest. WTH... They haven't flashed any of the dominance they've had all season long for a while.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Harden has been OKC's secret weapon. Seriously he has been terrible finishing these games, settling for long jump shots, turning the ball over, missed FTs. He almost gave this one away.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    After the last couple games, I'm kind of scared of OKC now, to be honest. WTH... They haven't flashed any of the dominance they've had all season long for a while.
    You realize both of those games were road playoff games right? They're not going to be the same team without Russ but they're still a good team.

I hope the general public is scared too and backs the Clippers in round two. It would produce some good OKC lines for me to bet on.

Yes, the Clippers will advance because the league wants them to. While I feel like Memphis is just as good, they aren't going to get into the second round over a team from the LA market.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You realize both of those games were road playoff games right? They're not going to be the same team without Russ but they're still a good team.

I hope the general public is scared too and backs the Clippers in round two. It would produce some good OKC lines for me to bet on.

Yes, the Clippers will advance because the league wants them to. While I feel like Memphis is just as good, they aren't going to get into the second round over a team from the LA market.
    Yeah I realize, but still... I thought they would cover the last two lines I had them on, so I'm feeling gun shy. I know they're still a good team. They've just looked kind of... bad... comparatively.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

They haven't flashed any dominance, they were up 3-0 on a team that played well during the reg. season, in fact one of the highest scoring in the NBA and managed to beat them on their own floor without Westbrook. I don't understand this post one bit...

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    They haven't flashed any dominance, they were up 3-0 on a team that played well during the reg. season, in fact one of the highest scoring in the NBA and managed to beat them on their own floor without Westbrook. I don't understand this post one bit...
    It's OK if you don't understand. A person's perspective is very subjective and you're just not feeling me right now. I've been watching them all season and I've enjoyed watching them look absolutely dominant, completely unstoppable, just owning teams, crushing teams, etc etc. I haven't seen the team look that way as much as of late. They've looked more frustrated than usual, a little sloppy, a little out of sorts. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying they suck or are not good or have no chance of covering the spread or anything else you might be thinking.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's OK if you don't understand. A person's perspective is very subjective and you're just not feeling me right now. I've been watching them all season and I've enjoyed watching them look absolutely dominant, completely unstoppable, just owning teams, crushing teams, etc etc. I haven't seen the team look that way as much as of late. They've looked more frustrated than usual, a little sloppy, a little out of sorts. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying they suck or are not good or have no chance of covering the spread or anything else you might be thinking.
    I understand, I meant no disrespect Potentate, I'm just saying Thunder still have a good chance to make the finals, everyone is saying Spurs now, but nothing has changed in my mind especially with role players like Fisher and Martin knocking down treys with consistency (did I just say Fisher? he's still in the league?)