ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls +6.5 is a gift

Way to many pts here. I believe Brooklyn wins, but this is way over reaction by the public backing brooklyn pushing line to 6.5. Bulls will keep it within that number. I know Hinrich is important but I wouldn't trust Brooklyn beating anyone by 6.5 how they are playing right now.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

I agree

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

tough call man.. if Brooklyn comes out firing like game 1, I don't see the motivation for Chicago to wear themselves down and try to mount a comeback like they did in game 4-- might even be wiser for them to wave the flag if they are down big in the 4th and rest up the next two days for thurs at home where they have a much better chance to close it out given Brooklyn's recent history there

idk, I'm more so trying to convince myself Nets will win, as I went pretty large on them ML

Here's hoping we both win

ashulga

Plus brooklyn has to be absolutely demorolized giving that game away and now being down 1-3. And to the mentally weak team with a bad coach, I wouldn't be surprised if bulls pull it out

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    tough call man.. if Brooklyn comes out firing like game 1, I don't see the motivation for Chicago to wear themselves down and try to mount a comeback like they did in game 4-- might even be wiser for them to wave the flag if they are down big in the 4th and rest up the next two days for thurs at home where they have a much better chance to close it out given Brooklyn's recent history there

idk, I'm more so trying to convince myself Nets will win, as I went pretty large on them ML

Here's hoping we both win
    GL
    Some teams are just hard to trust and now their backs against the wall, we will see how they respond.

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I think this game comes down to whether or not Brooklyn cares and plays with some passion. If they come out and seriously want to win it could very easily be a blowout but if they take it lightly the bulls will contend and most likely beat them with sheer desire.

ashulga

I got huge play on Bulls, my biggest of the playoffs so far. I don't see Brooklyn having mentally what it takes to run bulls out of the building. Bulls are riding with all the confidence now and have way better coaching.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Damn bro, you should have read this thing situationally and kept up on all the NEWS surrounding the Bulls. It had been announced way earlier today that Kirk Hinrich was gonna be OUT tonight. That should've kept you from pulling the trigger. Believe it or not, Kirk has been instrumental in giving the Bulls the edge in this series even tho we witnessed the Nate Robinson show the other day. If you're gonna chase your money though, Game 6 is prolly the Bulls's best shot at taking the series. The game will be in Chicago on Thursday. Before you do so, make sure that Kirk Hinrich is playing!

Quote Originally Posted by ashulga View Post
    I got huge play on Bulls, my biggest of the playoffs so far. I don't see Brooklyn having mentally what it takes to run bulls out of the building. Bulls are riding with all the confidence now and have way better coaching.