andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Warriors/Nuggets OVER

Pretty much has been a lock in Game 2 & 3, game 1 was a fluke because of nerves and what not. Pace of these games has been pretty much who scores the most baskets and not really much defense being played. Do you think any of these coaches tries to adjust gameplan and tempo? Whats stopping me from pounding the over again?

Last night Rockets/Thunder OVER was a complete heartbreak and it was all Rockets fault. Does denver or gs have an off night tonight?

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    Pretty much has been a lock in Game 2 & 3, game 1 was a fluke because of nerves and what not. Pace of these games has been pretty much who scores the most baskets and not really much defense being played. Do you think any of these coaches tries to adjust gameplan and tempo? Whats stopping me from pounding the over again?

Last night Rockets/Thunder OVER was a complete heartbreak and it was all Rockets fault. Does denver or gs have an off night tonight?
    Under will hit...

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

creepy feeling that this one goes under.

your logic makes sense.

might play first half over. if its clearly under i would double up for second half

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

We lost: mark Jackson wants to play half court like a idiot

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745