xtcmonkey
    xtcmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Betting Big Sunday

alright so tonight i went 0-3 for the first time ever since betting and it was brutal because they weren't small bets pacers,nets,Houston(unbelievable finish harden garbage plays)

now i know miami is lock down for sure. what is the best big play here knicks or Sas, im staying away form denver and gs they are unpredictable . or should i run a parlay all 3 big bets? im new to this forum but not new to the betting scene any help would be appreciated thanks

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Hopefully no jinx from the way I am going to phrase this, but it should pretty obviously be the Spurs (that is if you are talking moneyline here.) The lakers are almost completely out of bodies with losing Kobe, Nash, Blake, and it came out within the time frame of a few hours ago that Metta is out too. The Lakers started a guy coming up from the D-League last game along with a guy who just got done playing in China (and one or maybe both, i don't remember exactly, had a pretty good game). On the other side, the Spurs are playing some pretty sick basketball and they should sweep the Lakers. Again I am talking about a moneyline or straight up bet, I am not talking about against the spread.

Boston has been shit in the 2nd half and their stars are old and the team as a whole is outmatched by the Knicks. But the Celtics, unlike the Lakers, have at least a little more than a punchers chance. The "L Word" is frowned upon around here (hint: it is something that you put on a locker door to keep people away from your stuff) and is really only thrown around by clowns, but the Spurs moneyline is a pretty good bet IMO.

Finally, welcome to the forum, I hope I helped out, and I hope the Spurs cash tonight. When I started at this forum I was completely new to betting (I am a college student) and I asked for advice on how to handicap basketball and no one responded, so I had to figure it out on my own. So I hope your reception to this forum is warmer than mine was. Good Luck!

xtcmonkey

hey man thanks for the insight and welcoming me to the forums appreciate it. i am defiantly on you with spurs but i see no value at -800 money line i would rather take the chance on the spread at -11 since nobody can score for lakers but something to consider because it is close to a guaranteed win

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Unless you're putting down atleast 10k the spurs ML is not worth. And what if the spurs decide to take the night of to end it at home

xtcmonkey

im thinking parlay round robin knicks -2 spread and miami -8.5 i see huge value here what do you guys think

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    Unless you're putting down atleast 10k the spurs ML is not worth. And what if the spurs decide to take the night of to end it at home

you're just a troll and will only ever be viewed as that by people around here.

Brebos

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Who gives a fuk jesus christ, is this forum your life or something?

xtcmonkey

you guys can troll somewhere else lets keep this on topic

Brebos

This guy writes a long ass write up for a 1.12 odd spurs ML

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    This guy writes a long ass write up for a 1.12 odd spurs ML
    Very last word on you. You come in here dropping decimal odds on us? What are you, British? I heard your country has a truly pathetic gambling problem, like using government assistance money to walk down the street to place more losing bets.

I posted this for America!

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Brebos please just kill yourself

Brebos

Very last word on you. You come in here dropping decimal odds on us? What are you, British? I heard your country has a truly pathetic gambling problem, like using government assistance money to walk down the street to place more losing bets.

I posted this for America!
    Srsly this is what you make up out of me posting decimal odds, pal get a life please, log out get the fuk outta here

xtcmonkey

why dont you guys start a new thread and butt penetrate each other over there?