bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Kevin Martin

I was watching the Thunder game tonight and I guess I hadn't paid enough attention before, but damn, have you seen this guy's super limp wristed release? What a fairy, for real.

Also can people in the NBA at least hit the gym once in a while? Get your weight up, bro.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Def. has the weirdest release i've seen. Him and Noah both actually.

But nothing to say about his game - we knew all along what he can and can't do and he's pretty much doing as expected.

As for hitting the gym...that may be too much to ask, how about if some people in the NBA can just practice hitting FT's. Hitting the gym requires alot of commitment, time, and also diet restrictions and what not. What does FT practice require, just standing and tossing a ball through a hole.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Def. has the weirdest release i've seen. Him and Noah both actually.

But nothing to say about his game - we knew all along what he can and can't do and he's pretty much doing as expected.

As for hitting the gym...that may be too much to ask, how about if some people in the NBA can just practice hitting FT's. Hitting the gym requires alot of commitment, time, and also diet restrictions and what not. What does FT practice require, just standing and tossing a ball through a hole.
    A lot of NBA players do hit the gym but they have a hard time putting on mass because they are so tall