Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Goat you can call NoCoincidence whatever you want to. Its just deflecting. If you were 1/10 as honest as NC is we would have no issue with you. Your Napoleon Complex is unmatched.
    say what you want about goat, he has to be around +30-40u now on the season - and thats not from chasing when down like i still see so many other sharps on this site doing. he grinded away all year with small plays and now hit his big one.

goat - when is your interview with the Lakers for assistant gym practice coach? or is it film room water boy? haha

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Goat, you are MIA, but the forum would like to congratulate you for winning the majority vote in the Clash of the Titans vote. Nice that your play won as well.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    say what you want about goat, he has to be around +30-40u now on the season - and thats not from chasing when down like i still see so many other sharps on this site doing. he grinded away all year with small plays and now hit his big one.

goat - when is your interview with the Lakers for assistant gym practice coach? or is it film room water boy? haha

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Great call Goat! I'm happy for you brother.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Great call GM

Anything for Monday bud ?
    Last edited by alamo; 04-28-13 at 09:37 PM.

First 123