ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play Celtics game over toda

Over 184. Celtics will come out energized and run today and Knicks will do the same as long as Felton runs the point majority of game. Playing fast over half court is his strength and doc knows his team can only score playing fast. Plus a must win game I expect this to be close and for celtics not to fade second half.
    Finally my strongest reason for over: celtics haven't gotten many foul calls in NY, this will change here as they are the home team, it will be emotional night where everyone will want celtics to win, and lastly doc complained about lack of calls. This helps celtics not just scoring wise but also not to run out of steam as it gives their old legs regular breathers. Plus when fouls are not called good shooting team like Knicks can still get theirs and bad shooting team like celtics become less aggressive and settle for jump shots which is not their strength. I fully expect celtics to get to 90+ with Knicks staying close. With possible fouls of close games I expect us to get the point we need to hit over.
    Will have picks for night games too after I get more info if curry is playing and closing lines

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

i do believe the celtics will win but what concerns me is bostons lack of ability to produce points. The knicks can score but im concerned celtics may play some of there best defense tonight knowing their season is on the line

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Ballsy pick .. You gotta think if Boston wins it will be because they clamp down on defense , hard to see them winning a shoot out

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under will be in play next game.