No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Thunder + whatever Saturday might be the bet of the entire playoffs

+1 at the moment, though it should go up. This team can easily take care of the Rockets without Westbrook. I've never been that convinced that OKC is even that much of a better team with him in the lineup. I suppose now we get the chance to see.

BigBoi
    BigBoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Couldn't agree more. Reggie running the point, should give what all okc fans want and that's more shots for durant.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Durant will fill it up.

He now has the opportunity to our the team on his back. He is plenty capable.

OKC is still a better team than Houston. You don't et to the Finals being a two man show.

BigBoi

He might score 50

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    +1 at the moment, though it should go up. This team can easily take care of the Rockets without Westbrook. I've never been that convinced that OKC is even that much of a better team with him in the lineup. I suppose now we get the chance to see.

You're insane.....RW is prob 4th-5th best player in the league. A 1 man fast break 1 on 3 or 4 and he still scores or gets fouled.
    Points Awarded:

Gus Fring gave Mr Handicapable 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

OKC is in trouble. Just saying.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Love how people hate on Westbrook I don't get it
    Points Awarded:

Gus Fring gave YOUNGBUCK 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigBoi

While he may be a one man fast break, he also takes shots from durant

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Love how people hate on Westbrook I don't get it
    Westbrook has incredible talent. His potential is limitless. Doesn't change the fact that he's a scoring point guard on a team with an elite scorer, and he is constantly trying to shoot his way out of bad shooting games. In other words, in the games where he's "off," instead of deferring to Durant and becoming a facilitator, he just keeps firing and it affects how OKC plays. I'd love to see what their record has been when he shoots 20 or more times in a game vs. less than 20 through the years.

OKC is plenty capable -- and still better than Houston -- even without Westbrook. That was my main point. Let people overreact to him being out and bet accordingly, at least for this first game without him.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Durant will fill it up.

He now has the opportunity to our the team on his back. He is plenty capable.

OKC is still a better team than Houston. You don't et to the Finals being a two man show.
    you're absolutely right (unless you're Jordan/Pippen) - but OKC was a 3 man show when they went to the finals.

stop letting it bother you so much....the thunder dont give a shit about you. go watch the movie Bronx Tale.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    You're insane.....RW is prob 4th-5th best player in the league. A 1 man fast break 1 on 3 or 4 and he still scores or gets fouled.
    You left out or turn it over.

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Im surprised you would say that they aren't that much better w/ him playing...Guy avg's 25 a game, he takes the sole pressure of durant to score... Now, you will see it get tougher for durant, and they lose his penetration skills and fast break ability...