Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

OKC last FT

Anyone got screwed with that last missed FT by Durant? Not sure if he did miss on purpose, but it costs me both Over 207.5 and OKC -3.5 in live play grrr.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

oh WTF! That's so stupid...I doubt he missed that on purpose. Was it Over 207.5 before the game began? I think it was 212.5 or something no?

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got screwed with the -3.5 and -4 for a hit/push... Knew it'd happen second he went to the line though. Luckily it was just house money or I'd be mad

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm sure Durant knew that people had a "live" bet of -3.5 and 207.5. He was probably checking his iPad in between timeouts.....

In all seriousness, that sucks.

Pikachu

I mean he may miss on purpose because Rockets did not have any time out left, so it's better to let them grab rebound than to have time passing the ball. It was 207.5 in the middle of the game otherwise I would buy the .5.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I mean he may miss on purpose because Rockets did not have any time out left, so it's better to let them grab rebound than to have time passing the ball.
    He didn't miss on purpose because if he made it, it would have been a 4 point game with a second left. You just got unlucky.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

yes...I'm sure Durant knows every last LIVE play line there is....could be -4.5...-5.5...oh wait the original spread was -11.5. Or better yet, every total that pretty much changes every single timeout/commercial. It's one thing to say something about the original total/spread but live bets?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

K. Martin also missed 1 of final 2 FT

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

shit. everything's rigged when one loses.

Pikachu

People need to chill. I'm not saying Durant did it on purpose to make me lose. I never believe in NBA conspiracy or think NBA is rigged. I was wondering if it's their strategy to miss on purpose since Rockets did not have time out. BigD was right though that if he made another one, Rockets would be down by 4 anyway. Sometimes people just did to vent to make themselves feel better. I played with house money, and I still got OKC -1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    yes...I'm sure Durant knows every last LIVE play line there is....could be -4.5...-5.5...oh wait the original spread was -11.5

Jesus. stop whining, take the lost.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

There is no such thing as house money. Just a term losers use to make themselves feel better

Pikachu

Ok sir. You know best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    There is no such thing as house money. Just a term losers use to make themselves feel better

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

I do know best. The sooner you get rid of that stupid notion that the books still own money you won the sooner you stop making stupid bets because it is "house" money