Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thoughts on Nuggets and Bulls series?

How likely would you say it is that Bulls and Nuggets both win their series? Nuggets are still considered huge favorites despite having lost their "serve" at home. It did not look pretty either, so I thought they would be a bit closer after last night, especially with the two upcomming home games for GSW (and an opportunity to make it 3-1). Bulls on the other hand were already written off by most people after the first game, yet they stole the second game away and now have two at home where we know they can beat good teams. If they manage to go up 3-1, I believe stats are huge in their favor? If.

Just wondering because I am considering adding them to a series parlay with Knicks, OKC, Miami, LAC and Pacers. OKC and Miami only add a few cents and likely -EV as such (same could be said for parlays I guess ), but it's a sealed deal.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

They are 2 pretty different series, GS being a +230 or so dog and Nets only +110 or so.

I like the Warriors a lot, have some on them pre-series and added some today. Not much of an opinion on the Bulls/Nets other than I think it goes 7 games.