freemoneydude
    freemoneydude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

FreeMoney NBA Plays

Hey guys, new to the forum but been lurking for a long time. Thought I'd start my own predictions thread as I'm watching all the Playoffs games quite closely. Here's the FreeMoney bet of the day:

Denver vs Golden State Game 2: Take Warriors +8.5

I thought the Warriors deserved to win Game 1, and Andre Miller bailed Denver out. Losing David Lee is no big deal as he was never a key in this series, and was almost holding them back as Landry is a more useful player against the Nuggets. Faried coming back also no big deal as Landry is the perfect hard nosed guy to battle against him. I expect Stephen Curry to come out hot and backed with Mark Jackon's excellent coaching the Warriors will not only cover but can very realistically win this one.

freemoneydude

Current Record 1-0

FreeMoney Play of the Day 4/25:
    Spurs vs Lakers Game 2: Take Under 188.5

Ever since Kobe got injured, the Lakers have had major problems scoring. They scored 91 against the Spurs, then 90 against the Rockets in regulation, then 79 in Game 1 against the Spurs. I expect them to keep having problems scoring, Howard and Gasol already had respectable games last time around and not much more should be expected from them. Steve Nash is simply not healthy and we can't really expect Steve Blake to light it up every night.

Spurs meanwhile are not 100% healthy with Parker still having some neck pain while Ginobili had as good a game as he could possibly have in Game 1. Despite all this the total scored last game was 170 points. The refs will allow the Lakers to play physical defense and this should keep the score low. Expect some Hack-a-Dwight as well, which should throw teams off their rhythm.

Q.ueue
    Young blood gambler
    Q.ueue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

No free money for you on this one.

freemoneydude

Current Record 1-1

FreeMoney Plays for Today:

Bucks vs Heat Game 3: Take Heat -7
    Heat will no only sweep the Bucks this series, but have a realistic chance of sweeping everybody until the NBA Finals. The Bucks had great contributions from Ilyasova, Dunleavy and even Sanders and that will not be repeated in this match. Ellis and Jennings should bounce back but the Heat can easily create big leads and that should result in a comfortable cover.

Bulls vs Nets Game 3: Take Bulls -3.5
    The Bulls have the belief and confidence that they can shut down the Nets. Joe Johnson is suffering from an injury and the whole Nets offense is in flux. The Bulls will not allow a home game to slip them by and should win this one and cover.

freemoneydude

Current Record 2-2

FreeMoney Play for Today:

Lakers vs Spurs Game 3: Take Spurs -6
    Most teams would perhaps take it down a notch after going up 2-0 in a series but not Popovich and the Spurs. They desperately need to finish this series quick and rest their aging stars to have a shot in the next round. Futhermore, the Lakers are badly hurt all over and are ready to call it quits and put an end to this nasty season.

freemoneydude

Current Record 3-2

FreeMoney Plays for Today:

Hawks vs Packers Game 3: Take Pacers +2
    This series has not been close and Indiana still aren't getting the respect they deserve. As a top defensive team, they don't rely on an 'on' shooting day to win their games either so not much should change from their previous games.

Rockets vs Thunder Game 3: Take Rockets -1
    Rockets would have been favored to win this game even with Westbrook in the lineup. Harden has yet to have a great game and this should be the one. Even if Jeremy Lin doesn't play its not a big deal as Beverley has been a solid reserve.