ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

if you were scared to lay 13 with the Heat... live bet now

before the lines get to -25 to -30

-17 now!

I'm sitting here laughing... slammed Heat first to 10 points prop @ -210, slammed Heat 1st quarter -4.5

i love free money NBA

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much can the Bucks cover...? That is the question.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

deer in headlights

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Pft. Bookmaker just took the in-game odds off the board, only props up there at the moment.

Edit: It's coming and going now.
    Last edited by Potentate; 04-21-13 at 06:33 PM.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Its down to six.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

POUND IT, Heat lazy last couple minutes is all. they can build up the lead by 10 points in any 2-3 minute span

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

POUND IT, Heat lazy last couple minutes is all. they can build up the lead by 10 points in any 2-3 minute span

It'd be cool if they'd just get to -13.5 and stay there for the rest of the game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

so mad didn't hit the 1st quarter when they were up 21-8, POUNDING the 2nd quarter line

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

before the lines get to -25 to -30

-17 now!

I'm sitting here laughing... slammed Heat first to 10 points prop @ -210, slammed Heat 1st quarter -4.5

i love free money NBA
    David Stern thank you for slamming Heat -4.5. Lol...free money for NBA.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

so mad didn't hit the 1st quarter when they were up 21-8, POUNDING the 2nd quarter line
    What exactly did you want to bet?

Edit: I see +/-11.5 live now...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    What exactly did you want to bet?

Edit: I see +/-11.5 live now...
    I already have bets in for full game, mad i lost the first quarter wtf... the prop of heat first to 10 points was gimme cash tho. i think the heat were told to halt the trend of home teams owning the first quarter

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

What on earth is this thread talking about?????? Heat by 25 or 30??? Are you watching the Heat barely keeping over the Bucs this game??? Slam 14, 17, etc etc..... Heat won the first quarter by 2! If they even cover the 11 or so, that would be a big turn around...

Fuk, it looks like the Heat don't even have to WIN this game! Up by 2 points in the early/mid second quarter???? Geez... I bet you didn't see that coming huh????

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    What on earth is this thread talking about?????? Heat by 25 or 30??? Are you watching the Heat barely keeping over the Bucs this game??? Slam 14, 17, etc etc..... Heat won the first quarter by 2! If they even cover the 11 or so, that would be a big turn around...

Fuk, it looks like the Heat don't even have to WIN this game! Up by 2 points in the early/mid second quarter???? Geez... I bet you didn't see that coming huh????
    Big turnaround

Can't make this shit up.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

thx for posting after the fact, to the other guy yeah lost the first quarter bet but hit the prop bet so just lost some juice dummy

we'll see what the score is when the final buzzer goes off

Potentate
    Skirred Money

I already have bets in for full game, mad i lost the first quarter wtf... the prop of heat first to 10 points was gimme cash tho. i think the heat were told to halt the trend of home teams owning the first quarter
    I guess I don't understand what you mean when you say "lost the first quarter." But for sure, first to 10 was an easy one. I'm wondering about the o/u now. 194?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    I guess I don't understand what you mean when you say "lost the first quarter." But for sure, first to 10 was an easy one. I'm wondering about the o/u now. 194?
    I had a parlay bet that had Heat first quarter -4.5 with Spurs 2h -2.5, which had won.

I don't care about the over/under in this series. Feels weird so far, Bucks are now 3/16 shooting in the 2nd quarter and Heat have only built the lead to 7.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Big turnaround

Can't make this shit up.
    Hey Seto, I respect your capping man. I do tennis, you prob didn't know, no big deal. But are you laughing at me by saying that when a team is ONLY up 2 points that covering a double digit lead (when it is mid second quarter) is NOT a big turn around???
    You can't make this shit up??? What does that have to do with a team only up 2 points trying to cover a 12 or 14 point spread????

I read it again, sure does look like you are laughing at me, not with me. So I am to assume that a team only up ONE basket should easily cover a spread of 11 to 15 for some people right???? Fuk dude, that doesn't make any sense to me brotha. If I have a team giving up 13 and they are barely winning, I would say its a BIG turnaround to cover that line.......

Sorry, but I took offense to what you posted. And I think your way of thinking is seriously crap if you actually think a team up one basket should easily cover a freaking 15 point spread, LOL!!! Ok, whatever

And I was being serious. I was not being a smart azz or facetious by any means. Here I run into a thread that says POUND HEAT, even at 16 or 20 or whatever! I look at the score, up 2. So I posted. Didn't make a lot of sense to be telling people to pound pound pound and its a close game at that point..... And my comment was directed towards The Moron, obviously, but I'm so happy you felt the need to cut in, LOL!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Hey Seto, I respect your capping man. I do tennis, you prob didn't know, no big deal. But are you laughing at me by saying that when a team is ONLY up 2 points that covering a double digit lead (when it is mid second quarter) is NOT a big turn around???
    You can't make this shit up??? What does that have to do with a team only up 2 points trying to cover a 12 or 14 point spread????

I read it again, sure does look like you are laughing at me, not with me. So I am to assume that a team only up ONE basket should easily cover a spread of 11 to 15 for some people right???? Fuk dude, that doesn't make any sense to me brotha. If I have a team giving up 13 and they are barely winning, I would say its a BIG turnaround to cover that line.......

Sorry, but I took offense to what you posted. And I think your way of thinking is seriously crap if you actually think a team up one basket should easily cover a freaking 15 point spread, LOL!!! Ok, whatever

And I was being serious. I was not being a smart azz or facetious by any means. Here I run into a thread that says POUND HEAT, even at 16 or 20 or whatever! I look at the score, up 2. So I posted. Didn't make a lot of sense to be telling people to pound pound pound and its a close game at that point..... And my comment was directed towards The Moron, obviously, but I'm so happy you felt the need to cut in, LOL!
    Memphis was down 76 to 77 vs the Clippers yesterday IN THE 4TH Quarter.... and what, lost by damn near 20? LOL

Dmoneytx

thx for posting after the fact, to the other guy yeah lost the first quarter bet but hit the prop bet so just lost some juice dummy

we'll see what the score is when the final buzzer goes off

Hey dude, I want ev1 to win money. Sucks you didn't hit the first quarter, I didn't even watch it man, I just got home. My post was not spiteful, I just didn't understand what I was reading and my first look at the game was 30-28 Heat. I took the freaking Heat today too man, so I hope they do what they SHOULD by the time that buzzer goes off. My post was just an opinion, I never laughed at anyone losing money, read it again... Guess I should keep my mouth shut when I see a thread saying pound a team even at 17 or more and I see they are up 2.... Uh, ok. No worries here

Dmoneytx

Memphis was down 76 to 77 vs the Clippers yesterday IN THE 4TH Quarter.... and what, lost by damn near 20? LOL
    I know, wasn't that great. I had 200 on Clips, LOL!!! But I bought it down to -3.5, so I was still in action in that 4th, barely.....

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Hey dude, I want ev1 to win money...
    I like this part, that's how I feel too. Props.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Hey dude, I want ev1 to win money. Sucks you didn't hit the first quarter, I didn't even watch it man, I just got home. My post was not spiteful, I just didn't understand what I was reading and my first look at the game was 30-28 Heat. I took the freaking Heat today too man, so I hope they do what they SHOULD by the time that buzzer goes off. My post was just an opinion, I never laughed at anyone losing money, read it again... Guess I should keep my mouth shut when I see a thread saying pound a team even at 17 or more and I see they are up 2.... Uh, ok. No worries here
    I ain't mad

refs are loving the Bucks and the Heat look like 3 point shooting clowns... starting to feel like i should live bet Mil if they post +12 or higher later on. Not liking how this game is going at all

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Heat role players need to shoot well in order for them to cover large chalk

Battier firing up brick after brick is not helping your cause here
    Last edited by GoBlue23; 04-21-13 at 07:12 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Wow I cashed the 2nd quarter -4.5... thought I was dead!

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Is Mike Miller hurt?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I am not plus money on this game... staring at the 2nd half line which equates to Heat -13.5 and wondering if i should just take Bucks and move on to the OKC game

I think the Heat's problem is they haven't played all of their stars and everybody together in a while... sloppy offense at times hurt them

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Is Mike Miller hurt?
    I would say he isn't needed, Ray and Battier are better options and Battier plays better D. Ray helps better in the offense, to be a decoy and also for the sets they run

Dmoneytx

I am not plus money on this game... staring at the 2nd half line which equates to Heat -13.5 and wondering if i should just take Bucks and move on to the OKC game

I think the Heat's problem is they haven't played all of their stars and everybody together in a while... sloppy offense at times hurt them
    I was thinking the same thing! I have the Heat at -11 and getting +13.5 allows me to walk away now and maybe even middle if INSANELY lucky..... I have NOT watched the game, any way the Heat can win this second half by 4 points????? Do they make SOLID half time adjustments and have that one quarter where they beat Milw by 10 or more????

What do ya'll think?? I just havent watched any of the damn game & I want to go huge on OKC/HOU later...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I was thinking the same thing! I have the Heat at -11 and getting +13.5 allows me to walk away now and maybe even middle if INSANELY lucky..... I have NOT watched the game, any way the Heat can win this second half by 4 points????? Do they make SOLID half time adjustments and have that one quarter where they beat Milw by 10 or more????

What do ya'll think?? I just havent watched any of the damn game & I want to go huge on OKC/HOU later...
    I typed NOT plus money when I meant I am NOW plus money on the game. duh! typing errors. Got lucky with the 2nd quarter.

You never know! Bucks could be down 5 in the 4th quarter and lose by 15 to 20. I took Bucks 2h to cut my Heat full game bet in half. Done with this game bro.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Heat are playing solid just not trying really. The whole starting line up hasn't even played that many minutes since their bench is good enough to play with them. Don't forgot heat bench could get very streaky and blow this out but the starters don't seem as interesting to blow them out.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

If things continue this way, heat cover. They're getting great looks for allen and battier like always, but they're 1/8. Meanwhile, jennings and ellis have taken some insanely bad shots, but they've hit them.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

1/8 from 3*

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    If things continue this way, heat cover. They're getting great looks for allen and battier like always, but they're 1/8. Meanwhile, jennings and ellis have taken some insanely bad shots, but they've hit them.

Agree. Heat just need to make shots and hold the Bucks down as the game clock winds down. When time starts running out, the Bucks will probably start taking and missing wild shots while the Heat, comfortably in the lead, will settle in and run away with it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

and just as predictable as it gets... first stoppage in the 4th q and Heat live bet is once again -17... just like it was early in the 1st quarter

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

which side for OKC game?

12 Last