ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

BettingWizard is Very Square

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Bucks got to be 1 of the poorest team in the playoffs in recent years.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    -13 in the playoffs isn't square.
    Like I was saying, there was zero reason to take the Bucks, a team with a losing record, against a 66 win defending champion on the road.

The Heat were not square. Taking a favorite doesn't automatically translate into being square. I'm not sure why the board can't figure this out.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Like I was saying, there was zero reason to take the Bucks, a team with a losing record, against a 66 win defending champion on the road.

The Heat were not square. Taking a favorite doesn't automatically translate into being square. I'm not sure why the board can't figure this out.
    It's because the board is super sharp.

Enjoi
    Enjoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 970

BettingWizard is as sharp as a

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Bottom line is teams that finish well below .500 in reg season have no business even playing on the same floor as the best team in the nba playoffs.
    Like a 16 seed in the NCAA's and dog's worldwide, there's always a new Cinderella just waiting to be born. Though we don't know when, you can bet it's inevitable. Never forget, whenever you just play your best 2 underdogs, you only have to win 1 out of 2 to be UP the juice!

With that being said, to not think the Miami Heat are not only primed to win b2b championships, but will do so without much resistance, is to not know the NBA. LeBron is in his prime to go on his way to blowing Bird, Magic, Jordan and the history of the NBA away. Lebron is an unstoppable force, unlike any other player, and the fact that he is on an awesome, stacked Pat Riley managed team, just makes this year's championship for the Heat as easy as taking candy from a baby. Will be no surprise to me if they go 16-0, and if the Bucks don't lose by double digits much less win a game, will be the surprise of my 'capping career. Wouldn't even put $1 on the Bucks +13500, much less 1350.

First 12