t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bulls Series only +210 even after last night?

Seems to me like books like Chicago in this series. Lose by 20 last night and now down in the series but 2/1 odds seem pretty short to me. Anyone else surprised by this?

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Not surprised. Books think that Bulls have a legit shot at Game 2. If they take Game 2, all of a sudden the momentum is in Chi's favor.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

they played no defense down low last night. don't see anything changing with a hobbled noah.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I think the Bulls may win game 2, but it's doubtful they win the series. They are overmatched by Wiliams and Lopez, and they are dog tired because Thibs doesn't understand that the regular season doesn't mean dogshit.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't matter that they lost by 20. Still just 1 game.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I think the Bulls may win game 2, but it's doubtful they win the series. They are overmatched by Wiliams and Lopez, and they are dog tired because Thibs doesn't understand that the regular season doesn't mean dogshit.
    Looks that way.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Bulls are trash, don't waste your money here. This team completely overachieved for the first half of the season, and have been playing .500 ball the last 2 months. Like the Lakers, they are very limited offensively. I just don't think they can keep up with Brook on the offensive end.

I view this series somewhat similar to the Lakers/Spurs series. Only way I can bet on Lakers or Bulls is when it swings back to their home in either game 3 or 4.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Series doesn't change unless the home team loses a game. You guys know that.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Bulls are trash, don't waste your money here. This team completely overachieved for the first half of the season, and have been playing .500 ball the last 2 months. Like the Lakers, they are very limited offensively. I just don't think they can keep up with Brook on the offensive end.

I view this series somewhat similar to the Lakers/Spurs series. Only way I can bet on Lakers or Bulls is when it swings back to their home in either game 3 or 4.
    I kinda think Bulls will take this series speedy. I think they can grind this out... Nets are also trash.

ChiLLx

This is the same Bulls team that beat the Heat twice then also was able to lose to the Raptors twice in a week. The ability is there but not the consistency, especially if Noah is done.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly what do we attribute that game 1 thrashing too? Some make it sound like maybe that was just a fluke ass kicking...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I would be confident in going all-in on Nets series price right now

Nets playing faster and Bulls always got their asses kicked during the regular season by teams that play fast and loose, most of those teams being in the West tho

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I kinda think Bulls will take this series speedy. I think they can grind this out... Nets are also trash.
    My guess is you like Chicago quite a bit in game 2? Just saw the line is only 4.5 for that game, interesting.

The more I look at these playoffs, the more chalk I think we will see throughout the playoffs. So far pretty much every road team has rolled over and died with the Warriors being the only exception. I would not be surprised if all the series were 2-0 after the game 2's are finished up. Only upset I see in these playoffs is Clipps over OKC in round 2. Took Clipps +680 to win the West.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    My guess is you like Chicago quite a bit in game 2? Just saw the line is only 4.5 for that game, interesting.

The more I look at these playoffs, the more chalk I think we will see throughout the playoffs. So far pretty much every road team has rolled over and died with the Warriors being the only exception. I would not be surprised if all the series were 2-0 after the game 2's are finished up. Only upset I see in these playoffs is Clipps over OKC in round 2. Took Clipps +680 to win the West.
    Could be a good bet. I think Thunder are on upset alert tonight.

I would not read too much into the Bulls Game 2 line but that's just me.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    they played no defense down low last night. don't see anything changing with a hobbled noah.
    i noticed this as well, noah didnt look right

ChiLLx

Quote Originally Posted by detroitlionsfan View Post
    i noticed this as well, noah didnt look right
    He has plantar fasciitis

ChiLLx

Bulls now favored to win series

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Bulls now favored to win series
    pound the netss

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Yep. Bulls have not played well at home and have suffered many beat downs there. Nets will get at least 1 of the next two in Chicago and wouldn't be surprised if they won them both.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

fuk this series

no interest in it at all

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bulls actually played worse at home than on the road this season in many instances. Hopefully they will win @ home this time.