My Sunday POD

BIG BET HERE!

Los Angeles Lakers +9.5 / under 190.5

RISK $500.

BOL

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

What makes you think the Lakers are going to compete in this game? Spurs are the 4th best scoring team in the NBA, number one in assists and 11th in holding their opponents PPG. I think the combination of the Spurs bench and their well planned offense will be too much for the Lakers, even if they had Kobe. They are a 7th seed for a reason. The Spurs only lost 6 home games all season and I really doubt the Lakers will put up a fight. Steve Blake isn't going to have games like he did against the Spurs last time. Ginobli, Leonard, Duncan and Splitter are enough to beat the Lakers. I don't think Dwight will have much impact since he can't even make free throws. Gasol is too weak and the rest of the Lakers team is so up in the air. I think without Kobe they might be the worst team in the playoffs right now. Spurs by 20-25

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Yeah I think spurs roll big time. As i analyzed yesterday, teams with chemistry that played with each other last playoffs are dangerous. They have no chemistry to be a dangerous playoff team. Spurs are the ultimate assist and bench team in the NBA. First quarter might be close but after that its OVA!!!!

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

And Magic Johnson hoe ass talking about lakers gonna give spurs a run for their money. He has money on the other side also with his hoe ass.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Wish people didn't jump on the Lakers...tried to talk you out of this one.