lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

In todays games who was more impressive

In your opinon who was most impressive in the games today? All home teams won and to me the nets looked very dangerous against a injured bulls team. The knicks beat up a old celtics team . Nuggets sweaked out a close call at home , but id have to say with all things considered the clips were the most impressive

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the first two games are more interesting to watch, and hope there will be some good games tomorrow

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have to agree wit ya the clips were the one

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

It was either the Clippers or the Nets, but I too lean towards Lob City.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

I will pound the Grizz spread on game 2 whatever the line. Grizz will steal 1 in Clipps home court

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

gonna take a par tomorrow atl hawks +7 okc over 213 heat ml and for some reason im loving the over in lakers game but not sure on that one yet

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I hope Clippers win game 2, so we can pound Grizz game 3.

If Grizz win game 2 (highly unlikely), game 3 becomes a toss-up.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Going to go out on a limb and say the Knicks. I think many people doubted the Knicks and they played a game in which they were called for numerous fouls and didn't play to their best potential and they still won pretty handily. They got down early and at half and they still kept it together. You really saw what impact Melo is going to have on this series and JR Smith played great with him. The fact that Chandler played so well on defense and the Knicks really forced many turnovers. I think they impressed me the most because I didn't expect them to be able to win games against Boston when they played poorly or got down early. It really showed that even if they are down their not gonna be out.

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LAC as a team were pretty impressive. Individually.... Andre Miller.. Beast mode today

Hax
    Hax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I'd say Nets. I thought bulls would keep it close even without Noah and Rose.