GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Parlay Pacers -6.5 and Over 186 -105

250 to win 686, if this loses I'm done for the playoffs... Playing with house money, so hopefully I get lucky... See everybody tomorrow.

GemSportsPicks

Love the way this one is starting out... If they both hit I'll be 8-1 to start the playoffs... Still early but I feel pretty good about this play... Next would probably be Lakers Under.

GemSportsPicks

Well the over should be a wrap... Now just Pacers cover the 6.5 and we are off to the races again.

GemSportsPicks

This one should be in the books... 8-1 in playoffs, 90% sure next play will be lakers under.

GemSportsPicks

Ut Oh hope I didn't speak to soon, Hawks making a little push here... .I just don't see them being able to get the stops when they need them.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

with ya on the under in the lakers game. i got it at 191. not having a good start tho on spreads and totals. 0-1 so far in the playoffs.

GemSportsPicks

Not bad you can turn it around... I'm really hot right now, but I know I'll probably cool off soon... Just trying to ride out the hot streak... Made my withdraw so I'm guarantteed to finish 2k ahead, so I'm playing loose as penetrate... I'll have around 980 in account if pacers cover... Its all going on Lakers under... Unless I find some prop I like... I really feel Spurs moneyline is free money, but I hate laying juice.

GemSportsPicks

Pacers withstood the run, and are back in control... I'm just seeing things very clearly right now... Lakers under just seems golden, cause Ginobili is back but is not quite himself, so you know he will miss a couple crazy layups he usually makes and have a couple careless turnovers just cause his timing is off... Popovich is one of best defensive coaches of the last 20 years... Do you really think he is going to let a lakers team without Kobe score a bunch of points on his team... I think not... I have like 95-87 final.

ItsMeMrMattE

ya i cant stand juice either. i prefer parlaying ML's. 2-0 on that so far in the playoffs, but trying to get better at spreads and totals. lost my first one yesterday with the Grizz. i feal better about the under in the lakers game tho. the only thing i could find going against my lean was 80% of covers experts on over, but what do they know.

GemSportsPicks

Covers experts are retarded, they all just guess... 80% of them on over yet total drops 2 points... So if these guys really have that many customers, wouldn't there money be pushing the line up... Lots of times big money players have touts in there pockets to say one thing so they get a better line for themselves... Not saying thats whats going on here... Just that we could argue pretty much any point and any angle, only thing that matters is results... I like UNDER as well... As long as Pacers goes final fast enough I'll be on it with you.

GemSportsPicks

Damn I didn't get under in.. Hopefully I can hop on at halftime. Or on an inplay... The second it goes above 193 if it ever does, I'll be on it.

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

over is the play. even with this slow start
    mid first qrt

GemSportsPicks

Ok whatever that means, I wish I had the UNDER, I just missed it... I pray its over at halftime so I can drop Hammers on UNder second half.

ItsMeMrMattE

39 pts after the 1st, Lakers only shooting 35%. under still feels good.

GemSportsPicks

Under is golden... I missed getting it in by 10 seconds just cost myself 900... penetrating pacers game had to have those two late pointless fouls... Oh well guess I gotta figure something out for heat game

GemSportsPicks

So pissed I missed this Under.... Probably going to chase in 2nd half not for full 900, but maybe for like 400... The lakers just won't be able to score esp. not late pressure shots.

GemSportsPicks

Good job on Under ITsMe.... What you like in Heat... I'm pretty sure I've got a good one.