frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

LOL at Knicks -7.5 backers

How'd that missed chip shot feel there at the end?

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Boston +7.5 here. So glad they didn't foul at the end.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by stuntin909 View Post
    Boston +7.5 here. So glad they didn't foul at the end.
    That makes 2 of us

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

No action on the game for me. But, why such a dikkhead?

dikkhead + tin foil on head conspiracy theorist = wacko fukktard

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Miss at end = Gift for Boston

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Or all those FT's JR and Felton missed. C's backers lucked out

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Drinker gets it

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

04/20/2013
    12:03 PM
    [ # 140224646 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 230.00 - To Win: 153.33 )
    WIN
    04/20/2013
    12:10 PM
    NBA [702] NEW YORK -5½-150 (B+2)Score: BOSTON(78) - NEW YORK(85) WIN
    $153.33

That's why some people buy the hook sometimes

But for real, why laugh at people that got burned by 1/2 a point??? That is just so unfreaking cool, IMO. It's amazing how some people like to rub it in others people's faces for nothing. That crap I just don't understand. Oh well, the play cashed for me, I just wouldn't go around laughing at those who got burned by less than a point. Guess that is what makes us all different huh???

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

I don't think many ppl backed knicks when the line moved to -7.5. Most of them knicks backers got them -6.5 or -7

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    No action on the game for me. But, why such a dikkhead?

dikkhead + tin foil on head conspiracy theorist = wacko fukktard

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Doesn't matter if you had NY -6.5 or -7.5

Numbers don't matter

#WantiWisdom

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Doesn't matter if you had NY -6.5 or -7.5

Numbers don't matter

#WantiWisdom
    Especially in the NBA.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Especially in the NBA.
    Only 1 time out of the last 43,404 games played in the NBA has the line mattered. That was today in the NYK game. #BadBeat #WantiBeat

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

7 has always been the most common number in the nba unless you bet at an exchange you should never have +6.5 or -7.5

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    But for real, why laugh at people that got burned by 1/2 a point??? That is just so unfreaking cool, IMO. It's amazing how some people like to rub it in others people's faces for nothing. That crap I just don't understand. Oh well, the play cashed for me, I just wouldn't go around laughing at those who got burned by less than a point. Guess that is what makes us all different huh???
    ^This right here. Not cool man. I'm sure this has happened to most gamblers at some point and it sucks. Could be you tomorrow.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

he probably had NY -7,5 ... what can he do now except being a bitch?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post
    ^This right here. Not cool man. I'm sure this has happened to most gamblers at some point and it sucks. Could be you tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    he probably had NY -7,5 ... what can he do now except being a bitch?
    LOL, ya'll are idiots. Poor english I guess because a bunch of ya'll can't understand what the context is here. It's kind of funny...
    The title of the thread was "laughing at people who got fukked by the half a point". I hope you understand that at least. I came into this thread to say "it was NOT cool to laugh at people who got burned". That is pretty easy to understand also.
    So then moshi responds that I am "not cool"??? Not cool for what??? I was defending the people who lost by the half a point. And it was pretty easy to read what I wrote and to understand that. Then you say "it has happ to most gamblers at some point"?? Well, that is WHY I wrote what I wrote. Because it sucks and I clearly stated that it was NOT cool to laugh at those who got burned by the half point.
    So how you took it as anything else is confusing and I really don't care.

And that's funny you say I prob had NY -7.5 yesterday when I POSTED my play with my post and it clearly says NY -5.5 bec I bought the two points moron. That is why I posted my comment. Bec it wasn't cool to laugh at those who got burned by the half point and that SOME of us bought the hook so we ended up winning. So you call me being a bitch because you think I lost??? Well?? I won my play and I was defending those players who got screwed at the end there. You didn't understand a damn thing I wrote obviously & again, I could care less. I'll just keep cashing my tickets

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

^^ moshi was agreeing with you joker.

I guess ya'll can't understand the context here. It's kind of funny.

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

LOL, ya'll are idiots. Poor english I guess because a bunch of ya'll can't understand what the context is here. It's kind of funny...
    The title of the thread was "laughing at people who got fukked by the half a point". I hope you understand that at least. I came into this thread to say "it was NOT cool to laugh at people who got burned". That is pretty easy to understand also.
    So then moshi responds that I am "not cool"??? Not cool for what??? I was defending the people who lost by the half a point. And it was pretty easy to read what I wrote and to understand that. Then you say "it has happ to most gamblers at some point"?? Well, that is WHY I wrote what I wrote. Because it sucks and I clearly stated that it was NOT cool to laugh at those who got burned by the half point.

And that's funny you say I prob had NY -7.5 yesterday when I POSTED my play with my post and it clearly says NY -5.5 bec I bought the two points moron. That is why I posted my comment. Bec it wasn't cool to laugh at those who got burned by the half point and that SOME of us bought the hook so we ended up winning. So you call me being a bitch because you think I lost??? Well?? I won my play and I was defending those players who got screwed at the end there. You didn't understand a damn thing I wrote obviously & again, I could care less. I'll just keep cashing my tickets
    The irony.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

What a dumb f\*\*k

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

frogsrangers starts a post to laugh at nyk-7.5 backers when its clear he got lucky. seeems to me he may be used to losing and can't believe he got one. lol . i did have nyk-7 so it was a push for me. on another note. free money was given on canelo fight yesterday. when the fight was scheduled in texas i knew the results before the fight. got me $

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Ferndog68 View Post
    frogsrangers starts a post to laugh at nyk-7.5 backers when its clear he got lucky. seeems to me he may be used to losing and can't believe he got one. lol . i did have nyk-7 so it was a push for me. on another note. free money was given on canelo fight yesterday. when the fight was scheduled in texas i knew the results before the fight. got me $
    no one takes frogs seriously.. guy bets $5 a game

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I actually agreed with you and moshi too ... and I was speaking about frograngers in my post (I said "he" refering to him, I didn't say "you" )

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Couldn't care less man. Please be smarter

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    7 has always been the most common number in the nba unless you bet at an exchange you should never have +6.5 or -7.5
    Pretty sure that's not accurate. 7 is not the most common number.

Dmoney, horja said "he", as in the op, a lifetime loser.