Ali 7
    Update your status
    Ali 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Ok so now Melo has no help? Didn't many of you keep saying how the Knicks will bury the Heat because they have so many talents?

Chandler + Felton = 4 points combined tonight. Stoudemire only 6 minutes as well as Jason kid whos been cold all series anyway.

Not much help TONIGHT at least from those who you expect better of.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    a bunch of soft fouls? they shot 28 more free throws
    yes, im saying the pacers got favorable calls on soft fouls by the knicks
    but the pacers are driving to the hoop and playing in the paint
    knicks are taking jumpers all day

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

All the blame will fall on Melo. But that's fine, everyone hates Carmelo. The blame should really fall on JR Smith and Chandler in my opinion. Smith played like trash all series. Chandler was also nowhere to be found all series. Felton disappeared today too. Melo almost drops 40 on a bum shoulder and it's all his fault.

The Knicks really had no business even being in this series. They were clearly outmatched. Half of the Knicks rotation wouldn't even get minutes on most NBA teams (Prigioni, Kidd, Copeland, KMart). Knicks just aren't that good of a team.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    All the blame will fall on Melo. But that's fine, everyone hates Carmelo. The blame should really fall on JR Smith and Chandler in my opinion. Smith played like trash all series. Chandler was also nowhere to be found all series. Felton disappeared today too. Melo almost drops 40 on a bum shoulder and it's all his fault.

The Knicks really had no business even being in this series. They were clearly outmatched. Half of the Knicks rotation wouldn't even get minutes on most NBA teams (Prigioni, Kidd, Copeland, KMart). Knicks just aren't that good of a team.
    Actually I take this entire post back. No one really deserves the blame. Knicks lost to a better team. They were suppose to lose.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Actually I take this entire post back. No one really deserves the blame. Knicks lost to a better team. They were suppose to lose.
    Thank you! Here in Indy we're tired of the media and everyone else saying "whats wrong with the Knicks".
    Indy was the best def/rebounding team in the league. Plus they're much younger than NY. Hibbert made a difference inside and Chandler didn't...that was the difference imo. Hibbert also had a true power fwd helping in West...Chandler didn't. Indy is just put together better overall and Vogel is a better coach than Woodson.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Pop

And

Corn

Jam67es
    Jam67es's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Knicks second half and call it a day geueh

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!