SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Play Phoenix tonight in Dallas

Play Phoenix tonight in Dallas

Game Time: 12/28/2006 8:00:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence

The Phoenix Suns visit the Dallas Mavericks tonight at American Airlines Center in Big D. Tip off is set for 8:00 PM in this TNT broadcast. Something will have to give in this matchup of two of the better teams, and that something will be Phoenix at least keeping the game close if not winning outright with revenge.

The Suns take on the Mavericks in Dallas with revenge from a loss to the Mavs in Phoenix earlier this season.

Phoenix (19-7) has lost just once since Nov 20, a span of 17 games. And that one blemish was a 144-139 overtime defeat at the hands of the Washington Capitals last Friday. The Suns bounced right back with a 110-87 win (and double digit cover) over Portland two days ago.

Dallas (21-7) nursing a 1-game lead over San Antonio in the Southwest Division and riding a 7-game win streak. But six of those wins have come against teams under .500 for the season and far from the talent that the Suns will put on the court tonight.

With Phoenix 7-3 ATS as a dog and 4-0 ATS off a win with same season revenge in this series, we'll grab the points here tonight.

Play: Suns +2
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 01:15 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking Dallas in this game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Suns have been a covering machine lately, but I still like Dallas myself tonight.

lkravovicz
    lkravovicz's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas has nowitzki coming back from an illness and stackhouse out with ankle.. seems like phx might have an edge tonight